2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

That's the thing about music. It takes on a different purpose in everyone. You know when you'll all know the tune? Signing day when you're supposed to. You guys all constantly try to throw in y'all's two cents into what Mario should be doing and when. The problem with that though, is he don't give a **** about y'all's opinions when he knows what he's gotta do when it's all said and done. Recruiting is a game in and of itself. Let it all play out than fire away with the comments. My two cents, we ain't never gonna be in the bottom of the big 3 in recruiting. NEVER. Do just relax and realize these kids are just like Mario. They're not worried about keeping y'all in the loop either. That's these reporters and fake *** beat writers that constantly feel the need to throw **** at the wall to see what sticks. Most of them know slightly more than y'all. Let fans simply be fans. Now I gotta hop on a plane to Colombia. Y'all enjoy your weekends & VIVA LA PUTAS
El Centro, Old Walled City, Clocktower street, Columbia. Never been, just heard.

Advertisement
That's the thing about music. It takes on a different purpose in everyone. You know when you'll all know the tune? Signing day when you're supposed to. You guys all constantly try to throw in y'all's two cents into what Mario should be doing and when. The problem with that though, is he don't give a **** about y'all's opinions when he knows what he's gotta do when it's all said and done. Recruiting is a game in and of itself. Let it all play out then fire away with the comments. My two cents, we ain't never gonna be in the bottom of the big 3 in recruiting. NEVER. Do just relax and realize these kids are just like Mario. They're not worried about keeping y'all in the loop either. That's these reporters and fake *** beat writers that constantly feel the need to throw **** at the wall to see what sticks. Most of them know slightly more than y'all. Let fans simply be fans. Now I gotta hop on a plane to Colombia. Y'all enjoy your weekends & VIVA LA PUTAS
1690646293367.jpeg

That's the thing about music. It takes on a different purpose in everyone. You know when you'll all know the tune? Signing day when you're supposed to. You guys all constantly try to throw in y'all's two cents into what Mario should be doing and when. The problem with that though, is he don't give a **** about y'all's opinions when he knows what he's gotta do when it's all said and done. Recruiting is a game in and of itself. Let it all play out than fire away with the comments. My two cents, we ain't never gonna be in the bottom of the big 3 in recruiting. NEVER. Do just relax and realize these kids are just like Mario. They're not worried about keeping y'all in the loop either. That's these reporters and fake *** beat writers that constantly feel the need to throw **** at the wall to see what sticks. Most of them know slightly more than y'all. Let fans simply be fans. Now I gotta hop on a plane to Colombia. Y'all enjoy your weekends & VIVA LA PUTAS
you hopping or riding on...

Wait, you coming up here to south carolina?

giphy.gif

I'm in for a pick up game

big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee I know what ur goin to Colombia 4. I’ll pray 4 u dat ur safe trying to get it back to the states🙏🏾 Go Canes🙌🏾
Denzel Washington Movie GIF

BIG PAUSE

Can we expect another pic of your legs from the knees down with just your socks on?

Advertisement

Franklin said he plans on committing “no later than September” but is still evaluating programs. He hopes to visit Miami, Tennessee and Auburn for games this fall and has an official visit scheduled to Auburn Sept. 23. The On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine lists Tennessee as the heavy favorite to land the four-star defensive lineman, although Franklin clarified he doesn’t feel one school has separated itself from the pack.

Asked what it will take for one school to clearly separate itself from the pack, however, Franklin was vague.

“Just keep doing what they’re doing,” Franklin said. “Every school is good in their own way, so (they’ll) just (have to) keep doing what they’re doing.”

Miami co-defensive ends coach Jason Taylor has played a massive role in Franklin’s recruitment, but the 6-foot-5, 260-pound tackle has developed a strong relationship with tight ends coach Cody Woodiel as well. Head coach Mario Cristobal “keeps in contact if not every day, then every other day.”

Franklin said he plans on committing “no later than September” but is still evaluating programs. He hopes to visit Miami, Tennessee and Auburn for games this fall and has an official visit scheduled to Auburn Sept. 23. The On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine lists Tennessee as the heavy favorite to land the four-star defensive lineman, although Franklin clarified he doesn’t feel one school has separated itself from the pack.

Asked what it will take for one school to clearly separate itself from the pack, however, Franklin was vague.

“Just keep doing what they’re doing,” Franklin said. “Every school is good in their own way, so (they’ll) just (have to) keep doing what they’re doing.”

Miami co-defensive ends coach Jason Taylor has played a massive role in Franklin’s recruitment, but the 6-foot-5, 260-pound tackle has developed a strong relationship with tight ends coach Cody Woodiel as well. Head coach Mario Cristobal “keeps in contact if not every day, then every other day.”

Can't get outbid by Auburn here

Disappointed as I hoped he'd be making his announcement soon.

Advertisement
He told Gabby a very similar story. Told him it's Miami, Tennessee, Auburn and Ol' Miss are essentially the group in play. also said he may commit soon but plans to take his visits...
Until one of our insiders brought him up this week I thought we were out of it but guess not. This and wingo are 2 rollercoaster recruitments for sure

Until one of our insiders brought him up this week I thought we were out of it but guess not. This and wingo are 2 rollercoaster recruitments for sure

As much as I'd like Wingo, I'll trade you him for Kamarion. Or we can have both.

Advertisement
Wait. Mario ain't reading the cis stat-nerd room? Oof. Dead man walking.

Advertisement
Back