2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
I will take a lifetime ban if this kid ends up at Oregon. The top safety and 5 star player from backwoods Florida doesn’t end up at Oregon’s unless his family got paid off BIGGGGGGG TIME!!!!!

Not Bama, not Georgia, not any Florida schools, not Clemson, not O$U but phucking Oregon. No way that sticks all the way to the end!

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

Advertisement
IF, and it’s not a formality, but IF he commits to Oregon next week, then you watch for chinks in the armor. We all know how this works. Step 1 is the BBQ at the end of the month. If he shows up there, we’re still live.

We flipped Justin Scott last year. Absolutely no reason to believe this is over in July. Just gotta win, win big, and let Mario do what he does.
Agreed. But still an uphill battle if he picks the ****s. Better to just put this to rest now.

Advertisement
I will take a lifetime ban if this kid ends up at Oregon. The top safety and 5 star player from backwoods Florida doesn’t end up at Oregon’s unless his family got paid off BIGGGGGGG TIME!!!!!

Not Bama, not Georgia, not any Florida schools, not Clemson, not O$U but phucking Oregon. No way that sticks all the way to the end!
I dont like Oregon but thye not playing anymore and Lanning can recruit as well, they did not hire a Taggert this time around. Saban left and the landscape was changing and its still changing. Its set up for some teams to rise to the top with the right leaders. pains me to say it Oregon is one of those teams it looks like along with us OSU UGA Texas maybe Mizzou etc.

You think other coaches stop recruiting our kids when they commit?

Is Stubbs put to rest right now?

You have to recruit these kids EVERY DAY. No matter if they’re committed or not.
Agreed. But c'mon man, you know I didn't mean a commitment means it's over. Of course I don't think that.

Advertisement
I dont like Oregon but thye not playing anymore and Lanning can recruit as well, they did not hire a Taggert this time around. Saban left and the landscape was changing and its still changing. Its set up for some teams to rise to the top with the right leaders. pains me to say it Oregon is one of those teams it looks like along with us OSU UGA Texas maybe Mizzou etc.

We will see with Oregon. What they got out of Nix was beyond what anyone expected.

Can they do the same again with another transfer this year?

Lanning isn’t staying long if he keeps winning. He will come back to the $EC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back