2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

This is u just being salty that he didn’t come here cause u think jojo and quan are more of program changers than him cause they did?lol….its ok bro.
This is you lacking reading comprehension skills bro. I have said I still think he’s ending his career at um and I want that. I don’t get what you don’t understand. I never said we’re better than him. Did you see his commitment? When the crowd didn’t respond well to him going to osu and the look on his face? That says it all. He thought he was making a popular decision.

Advertisement
So how does Oregon navigate their current players’ NIL demands? Pickett gets 800k for example but their current starting corner is getting 100k? During the season of course won’t matter but what about at the end when the portal opens and their “unlimited budget” gets thrown in their face. Knight was dumb for publicly saying that. Should’ve been kept in house.

The 800k, I'm sure, is not just a one year thing and it's incentive laced. But, your question is valid - navigating the NIL with recruits and current players is a delicate balance. That's why they have a staff of capologists to manage it.,

But his dad said something like DJ would be at peace with his decision. Why would he say this if UM gets the commit?

But his dad said something like DJ would be at peace with his decision. Why would he say this if UM gets the commit?
I mean that can go for any school he picks really. If he turns down more $$$ from Oregon and stays home in Miami. Technically he could be at peace with that decision.......

This is you lacking reading comprehension skills bro. I have said I still think he’s ending his career at um and I want that. I don’t get what you don’t understand. I never said we’re better than him. Did you see his commitment? When the crowd didn’t respond well to him going to osu and the look on his face? That says it all. He thought he was making a popular decision.
Lol u over analyzing teenagers

Advertisement
The Truthteller guy that goes on Donno’s show flipped his pick from Oregon to Miami after checking on it. He was pretty adamant that it was Oregon, but he came back on the next pod to say he was wrong about Oregon.

Does this guy have any real connections?
I’ve listened to that pod a few times lmao so bad

That guy comes on and sounds like he doesn’t know a **** thing and Donno is always like THE TRUTHTELLER HIMSELF 🤣

Advertisement
Unlimited money was not a lie jeez 🤦‍♀️ . We need them to have a bad year but still want them to beat ohio state hah
I feel you. I hate OSU but both have been on such a recruiting tear. A buddy of mine is a Michigan fan at work and he said OSU don’t play the new teams to big in 2024. Need to look that up.

I feel you. I hate OSU but both have been on such a recruiting tear. A buddy of mine is a Michigan fan at work and he said OSU don’t play the new teams to big in 2024. Need to look that up.
People always assume Texas has the biggest financial backing in the NCAA. They don’t. OSU does.

They said they were done ******* around when it came to NIL and it shows

Still a Corch at the helm though we will see if they flop on the field with their QB issues

Advertisement
Depends man, sometimes i do Bru's room in Boynton, sometimes twin peaks in west palm on palm beach lakes. At times just at home. And i go to games i can make it to. I got my CDL and just got a job doing over the road so the next year or so gonna be away alot until i get some experience.
I've got some bad news for you about that Bru's Room...

Advertisement
Who else besides myself thinks that “The Truth Teller” Bruce Warner & Brian Smith voices sound exactly the same when commenting on Alex Donno’s Locked On Canes pod cast.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Back