2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
I know if you called me to speak on this it’s serious! So he prefers “fat boys” huh? Well we don’t prefer boys at all BIG PAUSE!
Aye Yo Scott!
Shawn Michaels Sport GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Tell dat freak to hit the button next time

Depends man, sometimes i do Bru's room in Boynton, sometimes twin peaks in west palm on palm beach lakes. At times just at home. And i go to games i can make it to. I got my CDL and just got a job doing over the road so the next year or so gonna be away alot until i get some experience.
All the Bru's room closed (plus I hate drinking with stinking OSU fans). I gave up my season tickets last year after 6yrs as a season ticket holder. I purchase individual games now but usually I drive down to Weston to Carolina Ale house just because it's Cane friendly. Will check out Twin Peaks, best of luck with the driving. I drove a livery cab in Brooklyn while I was in college, so nuff respect to you.

Depends man, sometimes i do Bru's room in Boynton, sometimes twin peaks in west palm on palm beach lakes. At times just at home. And i go to games i can make it to. I got my CDL and just got a job doing over the road so the next year or so gonna be away alot until i get some experience.
I think pig beach is a canes bar

Advertisement
Yeah. Because of his athleticism (which is elite)he has opportunity to become special. BUT without knowing what kind of offense he ran in highschool, I'd be alarmed how far behind the curve he is for where ideally you'd want him to be
Having a different coordinator every year will cause regression.

Advertisement
Having a different coordinator every year will cause regression.
Are you saying that was the case with him throughout high school or are you saying that will be the case if he stays at Ohio State? Because honestly I'd say he would be the perfect quarterback for Chip Kelly's office but not how it's structured because that's an offense that's been built around getting the ball down field and Chip Kelly's offenses have never been based around wide receiver play

Lmaaaaoooooo u just talkin bruh..jj is the dogs of all dogs ask anybody down here. Probably ain’t the most vocal but the whole team knew who was who
and one other thing. regardless at this time I still think he ends his career him.

Usually when all of the insiders and buzz point to us we get the commitments, so this doesn't feel good at all. You know it's eating Mario alive that the top Florida guys on his board keep slipping away each year.

Although, if Oregon really is paying for early commitments, why wouldn't they have the recruits camp say that its being shut down after? The whole point is to build momentum for the class and make other recruits actually feel like they're playing with top kids. If i'm paying good money for that you don't want it to seem like a BS commitment.

Oregon's schedule is pretty tough, i'm not sure its as much of a shoe-in as people think that they have a season much better than us, at least in the W-L column

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
IF, and it’s not a formality, but IF he commits to Oregon next week, then you watch for chinks in the armor. We all know how this works. Step 1 is the BBQ at the end of the month. If he shows up there, we’re still live.

We flipped Justin Scott last year. Absolutely no reason to believe this is over in July. Just gotta win, win big, and let Mario do what he does.

Yeah. Because of his athleticism (which is elite)he has opportunity to become special. BUT without knowing what kind of offense he ran in highschool, I'd be alarmed how far behind the curve he is for where ideally you'd want him to be
Hughes ran a spread offense with him in shotgun probably 90% of the time. He never did audibles. It was really a basic spread offense honestly.

Advertisement
Back