2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
I think Cam shows out this year. Question is what, exactly, they do with that momentum. Do they go with Poff or do they ride the wave and go back into the Portal one more time? Your thoughts?

Personally, this question is just for offseason fun. I’m focused on trying to enjoy what I believe should be our first legitimate double digit season in 7 seasons and perhaps our most fun season in 20+.

I'd be shocked if Poff was our starter next year. I'd be mildly surprised if he was still on the roster next year.

If Cam shows out this year, Mario should have his pick for portal QB.

JFC, this kid really is Julio Jones part 2. I really think deep down this kid wanted to be a Cane but we didn't have **** to sell to him at the time (Cam Ward was looking NFL bound). I normally root for these guys to rot in **** but I think I'm rooting for this kid. ****, maybe he will be in the portal in a year lol wishful thinking.
lol that’s my one wish , OSU collapses and he comes home in the winter

Advertisement
Yes, and I believe that's why he "air" signed the paperwork at the ceremony hoping UM would match the offer O$U dumped on him at the end and when that didn't happen, he finalized it to them later that night.
certainly would make a lot of sense with how things went down.

JFC, this kid really is Julio Jones part 2. I really think deep down this kid wanted to be a Cane but we didn't have **** to sell to him at the time (Cam Ward was looking NFL bound). I normally root for these guys to rot in **** but I think I'm rooting for this kid. ****, maybe he will be in the portal in a year lol wishful thinking.
hes an amazing talent but hes not a leader like that. Jojo and Quan were more alpha dogs then him.

Advertisement
hes an amazing talent but hes not a leader like that. Jojo and Quan were more alpha dogs then him.

No troll and I swear I’m not trying to be an ******* but…

Even if that were true, so what? What was the point in mentioning that? I’m assuming you, along with everyone else on this board, would have taken him over JoJo (who we all love as a prospect), and over ZP (who we also, all love as a prospect). So again, so what?

Wiltfong still thinks Oregon will be the pick.

Denzel Washington Love GIF

No troll and I swear I’m not trying to be an ******* but…

Even if that were true, so what? What was the point in mentioning that? I’m assuming you, along with everyone else on this board, would have taken him over JoJo (who we all love as a prospect), and over ZP (who we also, all love as a prospect). So again, so what?
the point was he's the kind of kind more likely to get on board with a program thats already established at that level instead of one that is looking to turn the corner. I never questioned his talent.

Advertisement
I'm not saying air noland can't be good. But other than his athleticism nothing about him impresses me. I don't want that kid here at all when it would probably be at the expense of one of the two if not both that we already have committed.
Seen Air a few times live and he isn’t that good to be either. He needs a lot of work to become a successful college QB. He has the potential

Advertisement
the point was he's the kind of kind more likely to get on board with a program thats already established at that level instead of one that is looking to turn the corner. I never questioned his talent.

Okay, that makes sense. I thought you were just trying to lessen the kid/us losing him. I was about to stir it up lol.

If they have all this unlimited money why don’t they sign the top class every year ? These kids are just kids which sucks when you hope they pick their school.
Saw where Phil Night is getting ready to retire….trying to go out with a BANG and ***** the cost…

Advertisement
Back