2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Tbh if I’m Pickett I’d be a little ****ed that the buzz is he’s taking a bag to commit

I dunno. Wouldn’t shock me at all to see him pick Miami on 7/17. Actually him insinuating he’s shutting it down (which we know rarely means anything) but if it did that would point towards Miami to me

This is what Mario does
Might just be interesting that DJ is on the 17th with slime right after him on the 18th or 20th. Wouldn't that be wild... Might even cheer up the mopes for a day or two.

Advertisement
Get Hyped Lets Go GIF by UFC

To be accurate he was being offered by us and OSU a chunk, with OSU being a lil more. Jeremiah gave us what we were told was his commitment the night before he announced. OSU felt some kind of way & DOUBLED what they were at. Should we then be the school that jumps out of desperation or should we stick to knowing we offered him a **** good number which we were comfortable with? We chose to stick to where we were at and still almost had him come back in the fold. I will tell you that he's currently not too happy with what they are doing over there as it's nowhere near what he was told. We think that'll circle back around at a certain point in the not too distant future. Patience is necessary sometimes.
Dayum. So someone tipped the enemy off.

Advertisement
To be accurate he was being offered by us and OSU a chunk, with OSU being a lil more. Jeremiah gave us what we were told was his commitment the night before he announced. OSU felt some kind of way & DOUBLED what they were at. Should we then be the school that jumps out of desperation or should we stick to knowing we offered him a **** good number which we were comfortable with? We chose to stick to where we were at and still almost had him come back in the fold. I will tell you that he's currently not too happy with what they are doing over there as it's nowhere near what he was told. We think that'll circle back around at a certain point in the not too distant future. Patience is necessary sometimes.
he doesnt like being developed into a block by Chip Kelly while playing in Ohio weather?

Speaking of

Advertisement
Might just be interesting that DJ is on the 17th with slime right after him on the 18th or 20th. Wouldn't that be wild... Might even cheer up the mopes for a day or two.

Verbal commitments from studs are always nice. Personally, I don't need cheering up. But, if I did, it would be wins against rivals and conference opponents to do it. Everything else is just a rooster illusion. Give me 10+ wins and I'll be like...

Tropic Thunder GIF

Unlimited money was not a lie jeez 🤦‍♀️ . We need them to have a bad year but still want them to beat ohio state hah
If they have all this unlimited money why don’t they sign the top class every year ? These kids are just kids which sucks when you hope they pick their school.

Advertisement
I'm not saying air noland can't be good. But other than his athleticism nothing about him impresses me. I don't want that kid here at all when it would probably be at the expense of one of the two if not both that we already have committed.
I think Cam shows out this year. Question is what, exactly, they do with that momentum. Do they go with Poff or do they ride the wave and go back into the Portal one more time? Your thoughts?

Personally, this question is just for offseason fun. I’m focused on trying to enjoy what I believe should be our first legitimate double digit season in 7 seasons and perhaps our most fun season in 20+.

Advertisement

Speaking of

JFC, this kid really is Julio Jones part 2. I really think deep down this kid wanted to be a Cane but we didn't have **** to sell to him at the time (Cam Ward was looking NFL bound). I normally root for these guys to rot in **** but I think I'm rooting for this kid. ****, maybe he will be in the portal in a year lol wishful thinking.

Advertisement
Back