2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Happy Feel Good GIF

Mario has earned the benefit of the doubt here. He lands Antoine and Hanks + keeping Stubbs then he’s set us up for success. The issue last year was we didn’t have anyone else in the boat. He proved he could get people late. Totally different scenario because he has people committed or close. Pickett is not our only hope even though he’s #1 with a bullet on the board

Advertisement
Mario has earned the benefit of the doubt here. He lands Antoine and Hanks + keeping Stubbs then he’s set us up for success. The issue last year was we didn’t have anyone else in the boat. He proved he could get people late. Totally different scenario because he has people committed or close. Pickett is not our only hope even though he’s #1 with a bullet on the board
This why he moved the date up

Advertisement
Tbh if I’m Pickett I’d be a little ****ed that the buzz is he’s taking a bag to commit

I dunno. Wouldn’t shock me at all to see him pick Miami on 7/17. Actually him insinuating he’s shutting it down (which we know rarely means anything) but if it did that would point towards Miami to me

This is what Mario does

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back