2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Oregon has a 10% state tax. That is a lot to give up when Florida has 0%. Strictly NIL speaking
Which is why if Oregon is offering over 1 million Miami just has to get to around 850-950K and I think it gets the job done considering the 10% sales tax in Oregon compared to Florida

Which is why if Oregon is offering over 1 million Miami just has to get to around 850-950K and I think it gets the job done considering the 10% sales tax in Oregon compared to Florida
And more importantly, he will know the offer is legit. He will ASSUME that Oregons offer is real but he will KNOW that Miami’s is real from family.

And more importantly, he will know the offer is legit. He will ASSUME that Oregons offer is real but he will KNOW that Miami’s is real from family.
Yeah I think optics wise this is a recruitment that Miami and Mario knows that they can't lose which is why they're going to do what is necessary to get the job done in 10 days.
Regardless of how confident people might be that he'll flip eventually to Miami it's much easier to have someone committed and then have to fight off other people then to try and flip an elite player from a program that is on fire like Oregon who will have months to be able to convince him to stay

Advertisement
Not so. They are residents of Florida and are employed in Florida. As such they are exclusively subject to Florida taxation, regardless of what state they visit to play. An example, your Florida company can send you to Ohio for 6 months on a project. You will not be taxed by Ohio. You will be taxed by Florida and it’s zero income tax.

Oregon taxes non-Residents for money earned from an Oregon company. In other words, if I live in Vancouver, WA (across river from Portland) and I’m a WA resident but work for Nike, I still pay Oregon taxes on the salary paid by Nike.

IMG_4115.webp

UF fans trying to get in on that top 3!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back