2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
I'm actually the least worried about this recruitment of any of the DB's we've gone after thus far.

Said it last year & I'll say it again, Booker Pickett Jr already being here is going to play huge in our favor. Family will win out in the end.

You can't recruit at such a high level like we have & miss on a prospect like this. Mario is a closer, whatever it takes to get this kid to Miami should be & will be done.
Pickett is my favorite DB prospect in a very long time! He's my favorite overall recruit this cycle. I say DB because Pickett can practically do everything in the secondary.

@Memnon My eyes are not trained to break down DBs like yours are. Do you have a scouting report that you have done on Pickett that you could link? If not could you summarize what it is you like about him, what makes him such a great prospect and what separates him from the rest? Thanks! You're the 🐐!

When’s the last time we had legit corners and or safeties? It’s been too long my brotha, I’m praying that the magician CristoBall 🔮 can pull off something that we’ve basically never done. We get 5 star corners he’ll make me a true believer then.
Way too long brother! If Mario gets Pickett and Hanks at CB to pair with Stubbs and Patterson at Safety in addition to Wallace to go with Ewald and Merritt at CB then you should be more than a true believer.

Cristobal does that and he will have taken us from having a decent yet questionable secondary to having one of the top 5 defensive backfields in terms of talent in the nation in one season.

Advertisement
Pickett is my favorite DB prospect in a very long time! He's my favorite overall recruit this cycle. I say DB because Pickett can practically do everything in the secondary.

@Memnon My eyes are not trained to break down DBs like yours are. Do you have a scouting report that you have done on Pickett that you could link? If not could you summarize what it is you like about him, what makes him such a great prospect and what separates him from the rest? Thanks! You're the 🐐!
After he commits I will.

Way too long brother! If Mario gets Pickett and Hanks at CB to pair with Stubbs and Patterson at Safety in addition to Wallace to go with Ewald and Merritt at CB then you should be more than a true believer.

Cristobal does that and he will have taken us from having a decent yet questionable secondary to having one of the top 5 defensive backfields in terms of talent in the nation in one season.
Make It So Patrick Stewart GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back