2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Kind of seems like Oregon is tending unfortunately. Is Plan B is to put those funds toward s certain DT and a WR from Jax?

Also, Dennis Smith tweeted a sad face recently. #WatchTheSadFaceTweets

Advertisement
So interesting story … just got back from Walmart in Zephyrhills to get some light bulbs and just saw a very nice black Porsche Taycan with some UM plates at a stop light. My wife was trying to see inside the car but just saw two people in the car. I would assume somebody is probably visiting someone else up here. (BTW this type of car is not anywhere near normal for this area).
It was D-Train picking up some work

Advertisement

I don’t blame em
Man has been to every corner of the world, ate every food possible, lived in the most luxurious homes you can think of and done everything under the sun that he has wanted to. He just wants to see UO win a ring now and all it takes is $$ which he has more than anyone can fathom and he can’t take it with him. We’d all be doing the same for UM if we were in his shoes.

Advertisement
Flo essentially said Pickett may "commit" to Oregon soon but will sign with Miami in December.

I don’t think Phil Knight is going to let Pickett leave if he signs with the Ducks. With the way NIL works, Knight could have Nike give him 15 million with the requirement he goes to Nike HQ once every couple of weeks to make a TikTok ad. That kind of NIL deal would make committing anywhere else but Oregon a practical impossibility because he’s not flying from Miami every 2 weeks to Portland to keep his NIL deal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t blame em
Man has been to every corner of the world, ate every food possible, lived in the most luxurious homes you can think of and done everything under the sun that he has wanted to. He just wants to see UO win a ring now and all it takes is $$ which he has more than anyone can fathom and he can’t take it with him. We’d all be doing the same for UM if we were in his shoes.
I sincerely hope he doesn't get to see that championship (yes I'm that petty)

Advertisement
I don’t blame em
It’s kind of the uptick Okie St had right before Boone Pickens passed…not a coincidence that they were real good right before he passed and have kind of come back to mediocre since he’s been gone.

Advertisement
Back