2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
The coaches let G5 kids run right past them in man coverage??

Actually, forget it. It don’t matter. **** is dead and buried. Nobody gonna say a word about Middle Tennessee St if we beat the gator, fsu, and win 10-11 games this year. Just get it done.
They coaches put the guy out there that got beat twice by that guy!! And they didn’t put a deep safety there! They should have known that skinny *** kid can fly before the game! And even after the first TD, they didn’t neutralize him smh.

Advertisement
TVD completely ****ting the bed against FSU that last game of season showed he wasn’t it

TrumpyCane thought it was great he played well the other games but honestly there was zero pressure or expectations in those games
Dude he led the comeback and game winning drive then we gave up a 4th and 14 to end the game. He started bad but absolutely did more than enough to win, manny ****ted himself and let norvell **** on him as well

Advertisement
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Advertisement
If I’m stepping back and not being a Homer both Mario and Lanning better have big years to varying degrees or fanbases will get restless.

Mario needs to win 10+ games(as long as Cam is healthy…and even without him I’d say 10 might be expected with all that’s around him and our def), I’d say make the ACC champ game, no embarrassing losses (10+pt loss, the kneel, etc)

Lanning has what some think is an NC caliber team. A 12-2/11-3 season and he starts to become just a recruiter with everything he needs at his fingertips.

Advertisement
I'm actually the least worried about this recruitment of any of the DB's we've gone after thus far.

Said it last year & I'll say it again, Booker Pickett Jr already being here is going to play huge in our favor. Family will win out in the end.

You can't recruit at such a high level like we have & miss on a prospect like this. Mario is a closer, whatever it takes to get this kid to Miami should be & will be done.

I'm actually the least worried about this recruitment of any of the DB's we've gone after thus far.

Said it last year & I'll say it again, Booker Pickett Jr already being here is going to play huge in our favor. Family will win out in the end.

You can't recruit at such a high level like we have & miss on a prospect like this. Mario is a closer, whatever it takes to get this kid to Miami should be & will be done.
When’s the last time we had legit corners and or safeties? It’s been too long my brotha, I’m praying that the magician CristoBall 🔮 can pull off something that we’ve basically never done. We get 5 star corners he’ll make me a true believer then.

Flo inferring that Oregon is doing the Gators way of paying players to commit. We'll see.
EJ Manuel kind of hinted at this last night on ESPNU radio. They were discussing the recent commitment of the WR from Texas and he said he was skeptical that the kid would sign there in December. He said it’s very possible that the kid committed just to get stuff promised by Nike.

Advertisement
Back