2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
But he’s coming to the BBQ and even bringing two sides per sources.
Something tells me if DJ commits to Oregon on the 17th, this is the only way he shows up to the BBQ.
sortir etats unis GIF by BFMTV

If he commits to Oregon i dont see him at the BBQ. If he cancels now it will give up the game if he indeed is going to Oregon
He’s coming if the BBQ is from Shorty’s regardless. Also heard this from my source.

Advertisement
Seen Air a few times live and he isn’t that good to be either. He needs a lot of work to become a successful college QB. He has the potential
Yeah. Because of his athleticism (which is elite)he has opportunity to become special. BUT without knowing what kind of offense he ran in highschool, I'd be alarmed how far behind the curve he is for where ideally you'd want him to be

Advertisement
Cat's out of the bag with DJP and looks like he'll commit to Oregon next week. Let's move on and wait until December for this one.

Chances are good Oregon has an outstanding season and makes a deep playoff run. With that and the money Oregon is likely offering, I don’t think Cristobal is going to be able to flip him. If he signs with Oregon on 17 July, unfortunately I don’t think he’ll end up with UM. Doesn’t mean we are out of the game yet- still time for Cristobal to work and get him to sign with the good guys next week.

Some fans might compare it to Justin Scott and say we flipped a 5 star from Ohio State, so Cristobal can still flip DJP later. I think the circumstances with the Scott recruitment were much different. UM was his #1 choice, but his mom didn’t want him that far from home so he committed to OSU instead. Cristobal had to convince his mom, not Scott. Once she was onboard he was able to go where he wanted. Pickett literally has family on the UM roster. If he’s picking a school on the other side of the country, it’s pretty much a wrap- whatever we can offer, Knight will offer more. I think if he signs with UM next week he’s sticks because the home team usually has the advantage when it gets the initial commitment. It’s not scared money, just the way it is. Would suck to miss again on the most elite of the elite in the state of Florida. I don’t blame Cristobal for lack of trying - at this point there isn’t much Cristobal could do except invent a Time Machine and go back a couple years to erase the last two seasons.

Advertisement
Kids a stud where ever he does same like Jeremiah, eventually we will be the front runner team and we will still get dogs. Just some kids dont want to be Canes at times or the other program did a better job, its that simple sometimes. Whether its money/NIL they win the battle good for them. F them though if they aint Canes....respectfully. pause

Advertisement
It’s okay. You’re not missing much. Shortys has gone so far downhill since they announced they were selling the land, my office is walking distance and I haven’t been in years. When I was a kid, best bbq in town.
I concur, I remember when they were the **** ... not so much now. My personal preference is Fat Boys.

Yow rude bway, where you watch the games in Lake Worth ...mi up dis side too.
Depends man, sometimes i do Bru's room in Boynton, sometimes twin peaks in west palm on palm beach lakes. At times just at home. And i go to games i can make it to. I got my CDL and just got a job doing over the road so the next year or so gonna be away alot until i get some experience.

Advertisement
Back