2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Just come out of Charlotte with a W or bare minimum win double digit regular season games and the rest will take care of itself.

Mario’s future here either goes right or left this fall, it’s really that simple.

His job isn’t on the line but the future of this football program is.

I firmly believe that. Mario and Miami must win this season or it’s gets ugly. There are no QB’s on the roster to take over next year. He needs to win big an entice one more transfer QB to bridge the gap.

Advertisement

IMG_2316.jpeg
IMG_2315.jpeg
IMG_7351.gif

Advertisement
Not really Mario gave them their best classes pre NIL and Lanning kept it moving now that the money was open. Proof is we have had higher classes and we don't have the money they do.

What?

Whether it's team ranking or player ranking, they were ahead of us last year and are currently this year as well.

3 to our 4 last year. 7 to our 11 this year.

I place value though on player rankings composite as you can rack up points in the overall team ranking by having more recruits.

Last year, they were 92.19 to our 91.00

Thus year it's not even close. 93.61 to our 90.64. We're on a hot streak, but they've been fire all this year so far.

What?

Whether it's team ranking or player ranking, they were ahead of us last year and are currently this year as well.

I place value though on player rankings composite as you can rack up points in the overall team ranking by having more recruits.

Thus year it's not even close. 93.61 to our 90.64. We're on a hot streak, but they've been fire all this year so far.
We were ahead the year before last year was close and this year there is a lot of time yet. Mario gave them their best classes before paying was legal and if I had to put him in a room to close a deal vs Lanning I don't think it's close TBH.

Advertisement
What?

No use.

We were ahead the year before last year was close and this year there is a lot of time yet. Mario gave them their best classes before paying was legal and if I had to put him in a room to close a deal vs Lanning I don't think it's close TBH.

So what about Mario pre NIL, what is the point you're even trying to make with that one? Lanning wasn't even a head coach pre NIL.

Life isn't about being ahead, it's how you finish. You clearly stated we have had higher classes. So when was that?

We can be doing good on recruiting, but what we don't need is to make up lies to support what we're doing. You can also credit others which in turn doesn't mean our guy isn't doing well.

Advertisement
Yeah I’m pretty sure he is a ND alumn or something and a huge fanboy. Or much different than gabby clearly siding for Miami but as a national writer you should be more partial.

Loy lets his fandom get in the way too often .
He wasn’t the national guy last year, he was the ND guy and then got promoted when Wilfong jumped to On3.

His picks have been terrible lol. And am pretty sure his 2025 average is wrong. Is no way he only got 1 wrong lol.

Their picks, all of them, crystal balls or whatever, are a joke. They switch them up or log their first one right before their decision. Most people even remotely close know what the call is. Make them weeks or better yet, months out. I could respect that. Putting them up last minute, with inside info, it would be hard to be wrong. These kids don't keep secrets like that outside of the very rare kid here and there.

Advertisement
What?

What about the year before that I’m curious why u left that one out 🤔

Advertisement
Back