2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
He is about as relatable to city kids as Garth Brooks
Garth crushes everywhere.
How Dare You Greta GIF

Advertisement
Who’s the last top tier Florida guy to actually stay committed to Oregon and enroll?

None.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s like people didn’t learn a thing from last summer.

Well, to be fair, I got a bit panicked last year when Scott went to OSU and a few other guys I was really confident in bounced elsewhere with the poor season.

That’s not the case this time around. Miami is PRIMED and READY to have a big season.

Oregon, as usual, is going to end up with their ***** in the hand in FL come December.

That’s a guarantee.

Advertisement
He wants to see how we do on the field to determine our direction. But he’s committing before the season. This doesn’t concern anyone ?
Or maybe he decided that UM is home and if the season goes sideways he could always leave later. Plus athlete, he will always have a spot at any school he chooses. Get on boat now, help build this momentum.

To me it's optics. He's the best player on the state and a position of need... against Mario's former employer. Lanning has been taking credit for the sports car that Mario left him with a tank full of 93 octane, even though he has maintained the program.
And if Pickett commits to us now, he can help recruit between now and signing day. He can't recruit for us if he's committed to Oregon.

Advertisement
Back