2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

3D chess played by Mario. Pickett picks Oregon on 17th, Hanks picks UF whenever... Antione and Anding see that and see the gaping *** hole in our CB room and we get both them, then we just flip Pickett and Hanks in December when those two are 100% on board already.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I'm honestly just not worried about CB recruiting.

Advertisement
I just don’t get, unless his interest was mainly Oregon, why he would move up the date. Mario is going to battle so it won’t end but I agree Oregon this cycle isn’t one to mess with. Lanning is a bulldog like Mario is and they have the endless bank account.

It appears Mario wants the foundation of this class wrapped up before August, maybe that's why he moved his commitment date up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If safety was a big need, this would be a big loss.
Patterson and Stubbs would be a nice combo. But like I keep saying!! I can’t see this kid not ending up here. He will hear it at home visit games see us win games and be drawn Home. Happened to me! I ended up playing an hour from home.

Advertisement
This is Coach Cristobal’s 4th go a round with recruiting while at UM. Coach Cristobal in his first 3 recruiting classes always had to recruit the “Whales” from behind and at the end of the cycle got 5 Stars to commit. This is beginning of things starting to roll forward, DJ Pickett will be the 1st 5 Star player to commit early to Coach Cristobal and help him recruit. Coach Cristobal said himself that it would take 4 to 5 years to establish relationships with recruits from youth football thru high school.

Signed,

Peruche
It will be really great if your assessment is true. Hope is the start of a trend!

Advertisement
Back