2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
We got a good chance, but we will see. 2 weeks is a lot of time left and even if it isn’t us still plenty of time. With that being said Mario Cristobal is different and he’s shown he can win big time battles

Last edited:
Idk man, I don’t like trying to flip a kid from Oregon. They’ve been on one recruiting wise. Rather we make an offer he can’t say no too and just get him on with us right away.
1,000% on point they have to do whatever they have to do to get his commitment on the 17th because Oregon is going to have a great year as well and it's going to be tough to flip him from them even if we have an outstanding year

I just don’t get, unless his interest was mainly Oregon, why he would move up the date. Mario is going to battle so it won’t end but I agree Oregon this cycle isn’t one to mess with. Lanning is a bulldog like Mario is and they have the endless bank account.

Advertisement
Happy Paralympic Games GIF by International Paralympic Committee

Advertisement
Idk man, I don’t like trying to flip a kid from Oregon. They’ve been on one recruiting wise. Rather we make an offer he can’t say no too and just get him on with us right away.
Flip from Oregon seems like a long shot.

It's whatever it takes from now until the 17th. We can do this, fellas.

Lanning coming into Mario's home
state taking a top 10 player nationwide and the top player in the state is a huge perception blow. Oregon fans will be talking crap for years.

I vaguely remember a lot of posters comfortably proclaiming this guy is and has been a Canes lock. Can’t remember who, but has something changed or do the lock people still feel the same?

Advertisement
Woah, massive month for the canes wow
Lanning coming into Mario's home
state taking a top 10 player nationwide and the top player in the state is a huge perception blow. Oregon fans will be talking crap for years.
And Mario knows that.

I believe we can get it done.

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter. A kid from zephyrhills Florida ain’t ending up all the way out in Oregon. There is no way. Kid is staying in the south with someone once it’s all signed.
This bro. This family. Only way he’s going to Oregon is we fall flat. My opinion (which counts for nothing) is Cane on 7/17. We will have to lose him, Mario ain’t just gone let him walk.

Advertisement
Back