2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Moving it up feels like someone other than us since he said he wants to see Miami win but hope I’m wrong.
I wouldnt read into that. If they announce early for me its usually the team that seems likely. I doubt Cristobal will want to let this one get away with the huge need, his talent and the family connections. I could be wrong, its recruiting anyway.

Moving it up feels like someone other than us since he said he wants to see Miami win but hope I’m wrong.
Not like it is binding or anything. He could commit to Miami on the 17th and flip to another school if he doesn't like how the season turns out. Not like any of the other finalists are going to stop recruiting him. Just like if he picks someone other than Miami I guarantee Mario is going recruit him until December.

Also he is a HS kid what he said yesterday could be completely irrelevant today.

I wouldnt read into that. If they announce early for me it’s usually the team that seems likely. I doubt Cristobal will want to let this one get away with the huge need, his talent and the family connections. I could be wrong, it’s recruiting anyway.
Yup, it’s usually bad news for the teams trying to make up ground.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back