2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
@DMoney in the June 28, 2024 Bank

Miami is in very good position for two names at the top of the board: DB DJ Pickett (Riverview, FL) and DE Iose Epenesa (Edwardsville, IL)

Looks like Corey Raymond got his people out here trying to justify his ****** recruiting

Sad to see how LSU acting like Oklahoma St.

Attachments

• IMG_0169.jpeg
    IMG_0169.jpeg
    668 KB · Views: 0
It’s not the money. It’s not the school. LSU has a head coach that doesn’t have a good personality.
And because it’s lsu those in state kids still go there.
It was happening since Les miles was stinking up the joint.

Sht is amazing to me. It’s like a cult.

Advertisement
It’s not the money. It’s not the school. LSU has a head coach that doesn’t have a good personality.

A lot of state schools are like that. Look at Penn State. Definition of mediocrity yet they pull who they want in state more often than not.

With that kind of speed, he could be more valuable elsewhere. As wirh the James Williams talk, how many 6'4 safeties are there playing in the NFL? Like Williams, you give him a go there and let it sort itself out. As time went on though with Williams, the rallying cry for moving him was his height. Irregardless, let's land this kid as the rest will sort itself out.
One 6’4” safety is Kyle Hamilton. But the difference I saw between the JW and Hamilton (who I've known since he was 7 years old), is that JW just does not have the hips to change direction as quick as Kyle. James is great until he has to change directions. More than once he was beat because he just could not turn his hips quick enough.

👀

“I don’t even know if we even have to watch an Oregon game,” Damien said. “We know what they’re about. We know Georgia is going to be good. We know Oregon is going to be good. We know LSU’s class is going to be outstanding.

“The only school we’re eager to see what’s going on when they start to season is Miami. We pretty much know everything with the rest of them. We want to see how things start out and see how they roll and see if this is the start of something great or is it going to be the same Miami to be honest with you.”

Me too DJ, me too.

Advertisement
👀

“I don’t even know if we even have to watch an Oregon game,” Damien said. “We know what they’re about. We know Georgia is going to be good. We know Oregon is going to be good. We know LSU’s class is going to be outstanding.

“The only school we’re eager to see what’s going on when they start to season is Miami. We pretty much know everything with the rest of them. We want to see how things start out and see how they roll and see if this is the start of something great or is it going to be the same Miami to be honest with you.”

Me too DJ, me too.
Sounds like 9/10 win season and he's ours.

👀

Me too DJ, me too.
I mean, can you blame him?

👀

Me too DJ, me too.
Mope!

Advertisement

Going by this then we can all say it’s the HC that closes on everyone at every place

Advertisement
👀

Me too DJ, me too.
I’m not gonna apologize for the absolutely unhinged behavior I’m gonna unleash for that game

Like some primal ****

👀

Me too DJ, me too.
Are we sure we wanna bring in a Mope!

Advertisement
Back