2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
BR is not a big a City as Miami, yet its the state capital and a populated metro.
The state of La. Especially BR and surrounding areas live and die with ALL LSU collegiate sports.

It would be like Miami having no one to compete with for most all the state talent.There are a couple of the big name schools that occasionally pick a player from the state but for the most part La. Is like Texas where kids are bred from birth wanting to be LSU Tigers.

The state of La. Especially BR and surrounding areas live and die with ALL LSU collegiate sports.

It would be like Miami having no one to compete with for most all the state talent.There are a couple of the big name schools that occasionally pick a player from the state but for the most part La. Is like Texas where kids are bred from birth wanting to be LSU Tigers.
100% accurate.

Advertisement
The only joke is your board persona. You are a real piece of **** and I mean that with all sincerity. I can't imagine you have any love in your life. It takes a real sadistic **** to seek out daily online battles. I have mostly ignored you for weeks because you bring no value to my life but all you want is my attention. Spend 24 hours thinking about how you can devote your time finding a friend or someone to love. I'm going to go back to ignoring you. Take care.
I don’t have a horse in this race but this is some hilariously wild energy coming from you.

world of warcraft legion GIF

Advertisement
I can't tell if cway and TOC actually hate each other or secretly flirting with each other. Is this real beef?

I don't hate anyone on the boards.

But I'm tired of cway's non-stop Miami-hatred and negativity, and will continue to say so.

And I find his lack of self-awareness hilarious.

Now, let's actually have a positive discussion about DJ Pickett and his OV without yapping about Corey ******* Raymond. I'm glad that we made such a great impression on DJ and I'm ready for the return of the whale GIFs.

Last edited:
- "Have to see how Miami does during the season compared to others (is important),” Pickett said. “I just want to see wins, at least see if the program is going in the right direction. I think Miami is doing that right now.”

- “This (visit) was a big impact,” Pickett said. “They didn’t need to do too much, I already knew what to expect. Just being back and having that same feeling again (was important).”

- DJ says that Booker “loves it. He said the coaches stayed the same even when you’re on the team. He just loved it. That’s a big plus. That’s big (for me) having someone already on the team, family up the road. It’s something big for me.” Certainly this visit went as well as Miami could have hoped, and we think the Canes are well positioned here.

- "Have to see how Miami does during the season compared to others (is important),” Pickett said. “I just want to see wins, at least see if the program is going in the right direction. I think Miami is doing that right now.”

- “This (visit) was a big impact,” Pickett said. “They didn’t need to do too much, I already knew what to expect. Just being back and having that same feeling again (was important).”

- DJ says that Booker “loves it. He said the coaches stayed the same even when you’re on the team. He just loved it. That’s a big plus. That’s big (for me) having someone already on the team, family up the road. It’s something big for me.” Certainly this visit went as well as Miami could have hoped, and we think the Canes are well positioned here.
"Just win baby"

-Davis, Al

Advertisement
There were a few people on here who disparaged Raymond and they were Miami fans. It wasn’t the whole board and it wasn’t only UF trolls.

And DJ is a Cane lock

You just HAD to go back to Corey ******* Raymond?

We have PAGES of "Corey Raymond is washed" comments on Gator Tears that we screenshot from the UF boards.

Will there always be a couple of UM posters who don't like ANY particular coach's name (including Saban's)? Of course.

But let's not act like the comments by a couple of people are indicative of the entire board. There is a difference. Someone who comments on "the Board" calling Corey Raymond "washed" goes beyond picking out the couple of Raymond-disparagers, and is instead a wide-angle criticism of the entire board's sentiments. Particularly when the vast majority of UM posters had nothing against Raymond.

I don't hate anyone on the boards.

But I'm tired of cway's non-stop Miami-hatred and negativity, and will continue to say so.

And I find his lack of self-awareness hilarious.

Now, let's actually have a positive discussion about DJ Pickett and his OV without yapping about Corey ******* Raymond. I'm glad that we made such a great impression on DJ and I'm ready for the return of the whale GIFs.
IMG_1709.gif

Advertisement
You just HAD to go back to Corey ******* Raymond?

We have PAGES of "Corey Raymond is washed" comments on Gator Tears that we screenshot from the UF boards.

Will there always be a couple of UM posters who don't like ANY particular coach's name (including Saban's)? Of course.

But let's not act like the comments by a couple of people are indicative of the entire board. There is a difference. Someone who comments on "the Board" calling Corey Raymond "washed" goes beyond picking out the couple of Raymond-disparagers, and is instead a wide-angle criticism of the entire board's sentiments. Particularly when the vast majority of UM posters had nothing against Raymond.
Correct. It was only a few on the board and some of them were Canes fans.

Advertisement
Back