2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Can anyone name a single Oregon player in the Hall of Fame. Most pathetic uniforms, can’t stand those putrid *** uniforms. Smh
They have a few but nowhere near our total, the most recent being Gary Zimmerman who retired like 30 years ago. And yes I had to look it up as the only one I could think of was Dan Fouts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was always this. He literally said the **** out loud. Just like Jeremiah Smith. I love y'all, but you've sucked literally my entire life. Show me you don't suck, and I'm down.

We won 7 games and still came a ballhair away from snagging Smiff. Go beat the **** out of the gator on 8/31, go to Tampa in September, a game he will likely be attending, and beat USF by 3 scores, go run through the ACC, smack FSU in the mouth in front of 80,000 at Hard Rock, get him to come to campus, get him to come to games, and this is VERY doable. But you're not gonna get him in July by selling dreams. Go win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if we win he’s probably not coming. All good just build that DL and OL and get me a phenom RB and QB and I’m Str8. As long as we keep Stubbs man cause I’m an elite safety type. And I ain’t seen film like his in a long time.

My win games comment isn’t meant to be taken as win games and he will come. I think he will stick to Oregon too unfortunately.

Just win, and we will be fine. The recruiting will take care of itself if this man has 10+ wins of ammo in his pocket for this season.

Advertisement
Back