2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t see this kid flipping. Hope we land him tonight
Agree. Even if we have a good season, Oregon will probably have a good season as well. It is what it is unfortunately. If we don’t get DJ, perhaps we allocate money to the next two prospects on our board.

Advertisement
Agree. Even if we have a good season, Oregon will probably have a good season as well. It is what it is unfortunately. If we don’t get DJ, perhaps we allocate money to the next two prospects on our board.
Having a good season will help us with other DBs and in the portal. It is far more important to have a good season for so many reasons even if we don’t land Pickett. If we don’t have a good season with this team then all the recruiting is meaningless anyway.

Advertisement
20-30k or so an hour for that flight? 5-6 hour flight x2 for round trip. figure up and back 6-7x a year. Knight gonna drop a million a year in travel for a 5* DB?

He’s worth like $30 billion. A million bucks is an accounting error.

Let’s put it this way. 30 billion is 30 thousand million.

So if you had $30,000 in the bank, and someone asked you for $1, would you sweat it?

Advertisement
He’s worth like $30 billion. A million bucks is an accounting error.

Let’s put it this way. 30 billion is 30 thousand million.

So if you had $30,000 in the bank, and someone asked you for $1, would you sweat it?
You don’t become a billionaire by wasting your money like this. Increase his NIL by like $250k and relocate his family. He’s making enough. And Oregon isn’t expensive. If his family wouldn’t want to move to Eugene with free housing that’s maybe an indication it’s not the best place for him or them…

If I’m the kid and family why the **** would I want $1M spent on flying me somewhere? Give me the ******* cash. I’ll decide if I need a private plane or if I’m down to just fly coach…

Advertisement
Back