2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

He’s worth like $30 billion. A million bucks is an accounting error.

Let’s put it this way. 30 billion is 30 thousand million.

So if you had $30,000 in the bank, and someone asked you for $1, would you sweat it?
This is where the whole locker room says, “hey why can’t my parents get a private jet to take them too and from games?” Once you lose that balance with NIL you lose the locker room. Which is why i call BS on the story. Is he going to charter 20-30 flights a week for his starters and primary players? How about the other 5* players they’re recruiting?

Kid is a 5* CB. Kid is very good but he ain’t at the level of a Surtain or someone like that who was a can’t miss.

Advertisement
Flying private has its drawbacks.

Signed,

Payne Stewart

ehne9twq.webp

wow so this mfer really wants to live and play in eugene??
takes a special kind of jit that wants that...sorry, just keepin it buck
media darling team that aint won **** EVER. just gets propped up every year by the media only to lose a couple games they shouldnt and that's in a conf that was so bad it disbanded ffs.
best of luck kid.

Advertisement
You don’t become a billionaire by wasting your money like this. Increase his NIL by like $250k and relocate his family. He’s making enough.
If I’m the kid and family why the **** would I want $1M spent on flying me somewhere? Give me the ******* cash.

I'm not saying it's remotely smart, I'm not even saying it's true. It's probably not. I was just trying to provide some perspective. It's not like it's impossible to do.

Advertisement
Win games.

It was always this. He literally said the **** out loud. Just like Jeremiah Smith. I love y'all, but you've sucked literally my entire life. Show me you don't suck, and I'm down.

We won 7 games and still came a ballhair away from snagging Smiff. Go beat the **** out of the gator on 8/31, go to Tampa in September, a game he will likely be attending, and beat USF by 3 scores, go run through the ACC, smack FSU in the mouth in front of 80,000 at Hard Rock, get him to come to campus, get him to come to games, and this is VERY doable. But you're not gonna get him in July by selling dreams. Go win.

Advertisement
Cap space time. Hanks, Iose, and Jaboree. Swapping out DJ for Hanks is only four points difference on the class calculator. Take that!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back