2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

My win games comment isn’t meant to be taken as win games and he will come. I think he will stick to Oregon too unfortunately.

Just win, and we will be fine. The recruiting will take care of itself if this man has 10+ wins of ammo in his pocket for this season.
Yea he's not flipping from a top 5 team with unlimited NIL but that's ok

Advertisement
Smelling like fish in here again. SMH
1690849057935.webp

Will sting big time if he picks Oregon. Need to land Antoine this weekend.

This class will be just fine if we win on the field.

Advertisement
My win games comment isn’t meant to be taken as win games and he will come. I think he will stick to Oregon too unfortunately.

Just win, and we will be fine. The recruiting will take care of itself if this man has 10+ wins of ammo in his pocket for this season.
This is huge for Oregon

Shows they have arrived on the scene in Florida. Usually I would see this with a bama LSU OSU but Oregon? lol I just have to laugh. Even though they serious I just find it funny asf.

Advertisement
What do you call Nix? Riley Williams? Jayden Wayne? Robert Stafford? I’m probably forgetting a couple more but those are guys off the top of my head who took OV’s to Oregon.

They are still letting that nole ***** post on here for some reason. Don't waste your breath

It was always this. He literally said the **** out loud. Just like Jeremiah Smith. I love y'all, but you've sucked literally my entire life. Show me you don't suck, and I'm down.

We won 7 games and still came a ballhair away from snagging Smiff. Go beat the **** out of the gator on 8/31, go to Tampa in September, a game he will likely be attending, and beat USF by 3 scores, go run through the ACC, smack FSU in the mouth in front of 80,000 at Hard Rock, get him to come to campus, get him to come to games, and this is VERY doable. But you're not gonna get him in July by selling dreams. Go win.
Yep. And it should be coming. Mario’s classes are starting to get their number called so we should truly start seeing the wins. I think it’s easy to sit in our little recruiting offseason bubble of hype where we have been really ******* good the past couple of recruiting class finishes, but the reality is that the on field play/atmosphere/swagger still hasn’t made its claim in Mario’s era. There have been flashes, but we have not packed the rock for huge prime time games with big stakes quite yet. We should all expect to start seeing that this year. That is when it will start becoming hard for kids like this to say no. But until then, let’s take the knees, hold back the stupid penalties, beat the teams we should beat and notch some big time wins. We won 7 games last year and are in this and other battles consistently with undefeated and 1-loss teams. That alone should tell everyone how elite/persistent our recruiting operation has been, but it’s just not quite enough yet to close the deal. It should be coming though.

Advertisement
This is huge for Oregon

Shows they have arrived on the scene in Florida. Usually I would see this with a bama LSU OSU but Oregon? lol I just have to laugh. Even though they serious I just find it funny asf.

If Oregon becomes yet another team that is able to cherry pick Florida, not much of an incentive for them to vote in favor of the B1G taking a Florida team. Pretty good selling point to Fl recruits that they are P2 and other schools (besides failing UF) aren’t. I see this as an Amari Cooper level of importance. That was when Bama basically said SFL belongs to them, and we were pretty much out of the running for the most elite talent in the area (and I realize Pickett is from Zephyr Hills, but point is the same in terms of messaging)

Advertisement
If Oregon becomes yet another team that is able to cherry pick Florida, not much of an incentive for them to vote in favor of the B1G taking a Florida team. Pretty good selling point to Fl recruits that they are P2 and other schools (besides failing UF) aren’t. I see this as an Amari Cooper level of importance. That was when Bama basically said SFL belongs to them, and we were pretty much out of the running for the most elite talent in the area (and I realize Pickett is from Zephyr Hills, but point is the same in terms of messaging)
OSU does it they did it with JS and that’s with Mario here. Something I didn’t think I would see but still happened

Advertisement
Back