2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

I’ve been through Anquan Bolden Antione Smith Bryce Brown Jeremiah Smith and a million more of these. If the kid wants to go to hick country and his family wants to fly every weekend to watch Oregon not win the big ten have at it. We are Miami with Mario and money. Take the money or someone else will. Antione and another top market player are fine. Still think he’s a Cane in the end but I refuse to freak out. Miami fans are used to pain anyways in these slam dunk recruitments

As for the Cormani BS he was a Lakeland kid and most with brains on here always felt it wasn’t gonna stick. This kids different.

Advertisement
12493019.webp

I’ve been through Anquan Bolden Antione Smith Bryce Brown Jeremiah Smith and a million more of these. If the kid wants to go to hick country and his family wants to fly every weekend to watch Oregon not win the big ten have at it. We are Miami with Mario and money. Take the money or someone else will. Antione and another top market player are fine. Still think he’s a Cane in the end but I refuse to freak out. Miami fans are used to pain anyways in these slam dunk recruitments
Matt Patchan
Deonte Thompson
Andre Debose

Advertisement
Everything in public points to Oregon but my intuition tells me Miami.

Mario ain't losing this kid with the family connections to Miami to the opposite coast and his former school. No chance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everything in public points to Oregon but my intuition tells me Miami.

Mario ain't losing this kid with the family connections to the opposite coast and his former school. No chance.

This is how I feel. Even if the pick is OR today its far from over. Neck and neck at worst. There’s too much “OR is doing xyz” out in public which is usually a banana in the tailpipe. IMO sounds like they’re trying to recover their position in this recruitment.

Do you know who the other first team AP All American safety was? Christopher Smith from UGA. He got drafted in the fifth round. All American =\= first round draft pick. Or maybe UGA doesn’t develop players either.

Fair enough.

Now answer this honestly. Did Kam get better progressively over his time here?

That's all I've gotta say on the matter.

I’m still going to side with Mario’s final push and an emphatic win here. One last chance to drop your nuts on everyone that doubted you before the season starts, filled with so much promise and momentum. Wouldn’t be shocked if Oregon is the pick, however. Wiltfong and Loy aren’t dumb.

Regardless I’ll keep saying it til I’m blue in the face - have to win games and look like a legitimate household name in college football, otherwise we will certainly be having a different kind of discussion in December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is no different than that LB commit from Orlando for us and most commits these days

He’ll commit, continue to take visits and then make a “final decision” at some point

This is just the first “decision”

Regardless of who he “commits” to today, this is far from over. Both schools will keep pushing

This is how I feel. Even if the pick is OR today its far from over. Neck and neck at worst. There’s too much “OR is doing xyz” out in public which is usually a banana in the tailpipe. IMO sounds like they’re trying to recover their position in this recruitment.
Yea everything’s been Oregon which means surprise mutha ****a

Advertisement
Back