2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

I still see it but it’s not showing here. Is a tweet from ewald to Pickett saying “I need you in the backend with me” 🤒🤒
1721220003951.webp

Dudes post got flagged for sensitive content 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just can’t believe even with the amazing NIL Oregon is about to land fkn 3 5 star safeties lol like that’s not normal
The problem will be the Portal. Unless someone switches positions, no chance that all 3 stay. It’s like recruting 2 great point guards. They can’t all play and someone will have to go or at least change positions.

The problem will be the Portal. Unless someone switches positions, no chance that all 3 stay. It’s like recruting 2 great point guards. They can’t all play and someone will have to go or at least change positions.
People falling in love with classes in July is still goofy

I’ll be curious to see if OSU can hang on to their DB class. I would say their fans are as on edge entering the year as we are. Their standards are just way higher than ours so it’s hard for us to understand how desperate they are, and with a big question at QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So private jet to Eugene or drive from zephyrhills to Miami Gardens?
Not saying its true but…I would love to see how much of these crazy promises schools give are actually done lol…it honestly would make me look at a school different if they just promise outlandish **** that more than likely won’t be done

Not saying its true but…I would love to see how much of these crazy promises schools give are actually done lol…it honestly would make me look at a school different if they just promise outlandish **** that more than likely won’t be done
If it’s not in the NIL contract, it’s not happening, IMO. And anyone foolish enough to believe “we promise we will do ____ “ is set up for failure, as the Rashada family found out last year.

In the pre-NIL days it was easy for schools to lie because the player had no enforcement mechanism for ‘under the table’ payments since the school and the player were in jeopardy if the player went public with the disagreement. And without the ease of the transfer portal the player had to accept being lied to.

Which is a big reason why I love NIL and the Portal. Because I believe these 2 mechanisms have done more to keep schools honest than anything that existed in college sports.

Advertisement
Back