2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Advertisement
You don't think NIL had anything to do with the #1 wr in the nation (and state of Texas) picking Oregon over Texas who just had a first rounder?
He will end up at Texas just like DJ will end up at Miami. It all seems great and the money is fun until you realize you’re leaving home for Oregon. FSUs staff gave their fans blue balls also.

Advertisement
I don’t think I can watch this announcement I’ll just wait I don’t want to break **** if it doesn’t go our way
I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

I watched that interview with his dad, he’s not picking Miami tomorrow. To me, Miami is just not a big enough stage for him. I respect the decision, either way. You must love who loves you in life. If this one is not meant to be, we move forward with our heads held high and we let what we can control do the talking for us. Go Canes, till I die.
Don't agree with Miami not being big enough of a stage. Miami even when down has a large national following. Miami has already been getting enormous press and lots of talk from national media as a dark horse team to watch this year and an expected contender in the years to come (when he would be getting most of his playing time). Add to that Miami being his home area school and his family being fans, if he chooses Oregon it's most likely about money, not the size of the "stage."

Advertisement
Of all The places the kid can choose he wants to move 3000 miles away from his family to play football for a program that’s good but a perineal brides maid lol because of a jersey or a coach who’s had every advantage since he’s walked into that job and still couldn’t win with all the odds in his favor Miami on the other hand is a true rebuilding super power with true family ties and money and a better path to playing time and close proximity to his home I can’t see Oregon being the pick but maybe I’m blind to why a kid from Florida would want to move to Oregon when he’s gonna be able to go to Miami and be king
I'm trying to figure out if "perineal" was a typo or an intentional, brilliant play on words?! 🤣

You joined CSI 7/15/2024. No way you're a troll
Boy…I’ve been on here since the grassy days. Sniff, Eastfan, gogeta, franchise, ****- canecastic, Columbie, weballin’, Rupert, fck- all the old schoolers know who I am. Got kicked off and excommunicated for telling the truth about these sucks and been lurking on and off ever since. And yeah…the daddy told it all- Miami simply ain’t a big enough stage for jit. It is what it is…

Advertisement
He will end up at Texas just like DJ will end up at Miami. It all seems great and the money is fun until you realize you’re leaving home for Oregon. FSUs staff gave their fans blue balls also.
Texas may land Locket another 5* wr to compensate the loss ...that's the name of the game in recruiting.... everybody here sh1td on Stafford and Brown in favor of McClain...you see how that turned out....we all know Pickett is a very good HS prospect Antoine and Hanks are too...my point is our fans always jump the gun like every HS 5* is already a first rounder....we need to let Mario cook he's already put together the best roster we've had in years..

Advertisement
Typo I’m responding on my phone
You should have played it off as intentional, it makes for a brilliant quote! Though one has to wonder how often, and why, you type "perineal" that your phone defaults to that word in autocorrect!

What are you talking about? Kinchens went from a 3 star recruit to a third round pick.

Williams didn’t live up to his hype but he should have been playing linebacker the whole time he was here anyway.

Kitchens went from a first team all American to the 3rd.round. You can point to 3 star all you like, but how many here said he was underanked?

Like Williams, they were both higher regarded and then this last year their stock dropped. Williams, position be damned, same thing, stock in free fall.

Neither has a thing to be ashamed of, but Williams was a five star as you said. Like most of our players, they come in with this lofty billing and when it's time for the NFL, their stock has nosedived. It is what it is until we prove something different.

Advertisement
Back