2025 DJ Pickett 5* CB from Zephyrhills Commits to LSU

Man. You guys just don’t give Mario the credit he’s earned. Home boy flipped a 5 star DT from Ohio State after going 7-6. People acting like Oregon is going to lock this kid up if they win 10 games. How many games did OSU win last year?

Stop doubting Mario in this recruiting game.

Advertisement
Reading between the lines, this is good. But whomever said to them that Mario is on the hot seat must not have looked at his contract buyout, or is just spreading sh*t around.
That’s the negative recruiting on tne trail. Nice use of the term warm seat. That could only come from other coaches.

As a side note don’t ever count on a flip. Miami won’t quit but it’s definitely going to be a long shot to flip him.

Of all The places the kid can choose he wants to move 3000 miles away from his family to play football for a program that’s good but a perineal brides maid lol because of a jersey or a coach who’s had every advantage since he’s walked into that job and still couldn’t win with all the odds in his favor Miami on the other hand is a true rebuilding super power with true family ties and money and a better path to playing time and close proximity to his home I can’t see Oregon being the pick but maybe I’m blind to why a kid from Florida would want to move to Oregon when he’s gonna be able to go to Miami and be king
Oregon is legit going to be a power cause of the foundation Mario built. But I dont think its enough to beat an OSU so good luck with that

Advertisement
War Face GIF

Advertisement
At this point they have 2 top 50 projected draft picks. Is that absolutely loaded? I mean they are talented. Maybe im being petty ha
I mean, Bain and mauigoa will both easily be top 50. And if x continues to produce he could slide In there pearsall style

If you have a twitter and use it to message teenagers you should be arrested. I'll see myself out.

Nah you can stay right here with that take. You are a whole *** ***** if you tweet a high school kid for ANY REASON. If you’re under 21 and you do it, you’re a whole *** ***** and need some help. If you’re over 21 and do it, you belong on a watch list and need to be locked up.

Don’t ever, for any reason, ever, under any circumstances, EVER, tweet/facebook/snapchat/myspace/AIM/email/DM a high school kid. Ev-er.

Of all The places the kid can choose he wants to move 3000 miles away from his family to play football for a program that’s good but a perineal brides maid lol because of a jersey or a coach who’s had every advantage since he’s walked into that job and still couldn’t win with all the odds in his favor Miami on the other hand is a true rebuilding super power with true family ties and money and a better path to playing time and close proximity to his home I can’t see Oregon being the pick but maybe I’m blind to why a kid from Florida would want to move to Oregon when he’s gonna be able to go to Miami and be king
I agree with EVERYTHING you said…but….lets use some punctuation marks there to separate the ideas. De pinga!

Reading between the lines, this is good. But whomever said to them that Mario is on the hot seat must not have looked at his contract buyout, or is just spreading sh*t around.

Facts!! This has been shared around with the National Media. Whenever they list there coaches on the hot seat, Mario is always on that list. The top 5 seems to be the Arkansa coach, Napier, Mario, Lincoln and Ryan Day. I keep saying lol Mario not going anywhere any time soon

Advertisement
At this point they have 2 top 50 projected draft picks. Is that absolutely loaded? I mean they are talented. Maybe im being petty ha
As loaded as our offense is (and I genuinely don’t see how we score less than 35ppg if healthy) their offense is one I think that is on par because the OL is dominant and they have 2 elite WR

Advertisement
I’ll be ****ed if he doesn’t commit the optics don’t look good but that’s on Mario and staff we’ve missed on the top player on our board the past few years because Mario doesn’t have the on field results…just win

Man. You guys just don’t give Mario the credit he’s earned. Home boy flipped a 5 star DT from Ohio State after going 7-6. People acting like Oregon is going to lock this kid up if they win 10 games. How many games did OSU win last year?

Stop doubting Mario in this recruiting game.
Stop using Scott. He never wanted to go to osu.

Nah you can stay right here with that take. You are a whole *** ***** if you tweet a high school kid for ANY REASON. If you’re under 21 and you do it, you’re a whole *** ***** and need some help. If you’re over 21 and do it, you belong on a watch list and need to be locked up.

Don’t ever, for any reason, ever, under any circumstances, EVER, tweet/facebook/snapchat/myspace/AIM/email/DM a high school kid. Ev-er.
My nephew okay?

Advertisement
Back