DIAMOND HEAD CLASSIC

Advertisement
Anyway Id stay up all night to watch the Lonnie Walker show. Expecting a big game from him. And Brown needs a solid comeback game.

Anyway Id stay up all night to watch the Lonnie Walker show. Expecting a big game from him. And Brown needs a solid comeback game.

Same. Really hoping Lonnie looks good. I'm hoping we can get a BU type performance since he had an off game from the 3 against GW.

When do you all think Lonnie will start? He's finally pushing 30 minutes. Hopefully soon.

Same. Really hoping Lonnie looks good. I'm hoping we can get a BU type performance since he had an off game from the 3 against GW.

When do you all think Lonnie will start? He's finally pushing 30 minutes. Hopefully soon.

Chances are coach L will stay with the same rotation to start But get Lonnie in at the same clip.

Advertisement
Any chance of lack of motivation here?

We start ACC play in les than a week, we'd have to play 3 games here if we win, lot of travel in short amount of time

20171222_201209.webp

Any chance of lack of motivation here?

We start ACC play in les than a week, we'd have to play 3 games here if we win, lot of travel in short amount of time

Possibly but I don't think it will lose us a game. If it gets close we'll get it together and win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just showed the replay of the UH 3 pointer on the jumbotron. Foot was clearly over the line.

Advertisement
Is the basketball team becoming the football team. We should be wearing these clowns out.

Advertisement
Back