Cowherd calls out admin

Who cares why Joy can't find a man? I'm just looking to smash, single me would have no problem being part of her "Vitamin D" rotation. We don't have to talk, socialize or even know anything about each other. As long as I'm glazing said rack like a jelly donut on a regular basis, so be it....
Larry David Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I swear Jeffrey Loria is running the school. He was content with a ****** team because of the luxury tax money, just like the current admin is content taking ACC money.

He makes a lot of good points but he doesn’t make the point he thinks he is. State economy has no impact on a football program when its private. You can say investing in the team and winning brings more money, but just saying California has so many rich people and no support for USC doesn’t add up. If those rich people don’t care about USC football, it doesn’t matter. You have to call out the rich alumni that support the program too little or not at all.

But his point about Miami is correct. The problem here is the admin and the donors.
He actually did call out "graduates who work for those big companies" he named. Companies that thrived in big CA economy.

His whole point was about if you want something bad money is no object. On the other hand if you don't want it that much, like Miami and USC then you talk about "cost".

Last edited:
He mentioned huge tech companies that have no connection to USC. And again LSU sells out all the time and as he states, they’re poor. There’s no correlation to his point.
He wasn't saying Huge Tech companies were connected to USC like you are thinking. He never said there was a correlation either.

He was using the tech companies as examples to demonstrate how the CA economy is bigger than and richer than almost all others.

What he is talking about here, is the relationship between a company or school in a state and the impact it has on the economy. It is not about direct revenue from the state. It is not entirely about full stadiums either. He is talking about the benefits and contributions USC and Miami make to these economies.

Because of these benefits and contributions both schools should be willing to spend more, yet all they do is look for ways not to spend. While LSU in a much smaller economy doesn't even discuss money....Becausee they want it more.

Advertisement
He mentioned huge tech companies that have no connection to USC. And again LSU sells out all the time and as he states, they’re poor. There’s no correlation to his point.
Cowherd is the king of making bold spurious correlations and then providing no data or evidence to back it up.

The dude is so corny. He used to love to say, "I AM research."

Cowherd is the king of making bold spurious correlations and then providing no data or evidence to back it up.

The dude is so corny. He used to love to say, "I AM research."
I remember when he came to campus and made a stop in the C Store and got ragged on by a couple of student employees. What a dumbass. It was a running joke for months how utterly shocked he was to discover that Miami isn't UTexas or Alabama. I'm not joking, he really thought that Miami had space on campus for a stadium(A friend of mine that worked at WVUM and helped the ESPN crew had a convo with Cowherd and wow...It's amazing that dude is on national TV)

Ayyye, Joy used to be my crush, but heard she’s hella difficult in relationships. Like hella petty, and bratty spoiled.

With that being said; I’m motor boating that rack & not looking back.
Her Ex husband beat the shi* out of her so I will cut her some slack but she’s fine!

Advertisement
I remember when he came to campus and made a stop in the C Store and got ragged on by a couple of student employees. What a dumbass. It was a running joke for months how utterly shocked he was to discover that Miami isn't UTexas or Alabama. I'm not joking, he really thought that Miami had space on campus for a stadium(A friend of mine that worked at WVUM and helped the ESPN crew had a convo with Cowherd and wow...It's amazing that dude is on national TV)
Wow, that's crazy. Someone in here said that he's a Miami homer like Herbstreit, yet he doesn't know there's no on campus stadium? Sure lol. The guy's a smug moron. Great story though.

Wow, that's crazy. Someone in here said that he's a Miami homer like Herbstreit, yet he doesn't know there's no on campus stadium? Sure lol. The guy's a smug moron. Great story though.
That was me. And he is. Consistently pumped Miami as a top tier program despite us sucking and preached that a good Miami is important to football. He may not know where his **** is at this point, would be just as relevant to my point as him not knowing where Miami plays.

Advertisement
He wasn't saying Huge Tech companies were connected to USC like you are thinking. He never said there was a correlation either.

He was using the tech companies as examples to demonstrate how the CA economy is bigger than and richer than almost all others.

What he is talking about here, is the relationship between a company or school in a state and the impact it has on the economy. It is not about direct revenue from the state. It is not entirely about full stadiums either. He is talking about the benefits and contributions USC and Miami make to these economies.

Because of these benefits and contributions both schools should be willing to spend more, yet all they do is look for ways not to spend. While LSU in a much smaller economy doesn't even discuss money....Becausee they want it more.
You’re misunderstand what I’m saying. The people with all the money don’t care. So why does them having money matter?

And no he wasn’t talking about USC’s contributions to the economy. He was saying California has tons of money. Why would USC’s contributions to an economy have anything to do with anything?

Advertisement
There's things that Herbstreit is wrong about in regards to the University as well, despite sitting next to Des Howard, a man that lives less than 10 minutes away from campus. That's what annoyed me about some of the things Herbstreit said. He knows full well that Miami plays off campus for a reason, he's visited Des before, he knows **** well what campus is like. You can hold this University accountable, without relying on straight up exaggerations.

Advertisement
Back