Cowherd calls out admin

Advertisement
Love the fact that the national media is continuing to call out the bs. I gotta wonder if someone behind the scenes is pulling string with some of these talk heads. I don’t remember them giving af when last coaching staffs were inept and failing.
100% happening (my opinion only, i don't know ****)

100% happening (my opinion only, i don't know ****)
I've come to that realization as well. Some agent is stirring up crap, trying to get his client the big payday. Mario knows full well Miami isn't going to pay him elite money, unless they feel as if they have no better option. The funny part is that Mario isn't the kind of coach I'd spend that kind of money on, ,if I were the AD. You spend elite money, you better have an elite coach. Urban Meyer is elite, Nick Saban is elite. Going out and finding a way to lull Mike Tomlin from the Steelers is getting elite. Mario Cristobal isn't that. Cristobal isn't even as good as Freeze, who wouldn't dare ask for that kind of payday.

Gotchu. I know she was w/ Watson for a min prior to the dude she married & he bounced not once but twice, including calling off their recent engagement. So I dunno, bro.

Again, w/ all that being said….motor boating to no end.
Yeah, it was some dude she was married to when she lived in Miami. This was before her California life.

But yeah man, motorboat on!!

wedding crashers motorboat GIF
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
vince vaughn comedy GIF

Advertisement
He has to be a closet um fan or has admiration for the program because for years he consistently mentions us when he doesnt have to
He isn't, he loves to jump on any bandwagon. Cowherd came of age in the 80s so he may have a soft spot for the program. I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Joy T has love for the home team, she lived in Miami and was on campus more than once in her undergrad days...

Advertisement
Wow, that's crazy. Someone in here said that he's a Miami homer like Herbstreit, yet he doesn't know there's no on campus stadium? Sure lol. The guy's a smug moron. Great story though.
He knows that we play off campus, the point I was making was that he thought that campus was big enough to have a stadium on it. He didn't realize where campus was, nor it's size limitations before he came to campus. That's why we all laughed our asses off once we heard about my friend's convo with the guy. You'd think a guy doing national media work would be able to use google, or ask someone in the office, about it, you know he had to have at least one person at ESPN that was a Miami alum.

People keep talking about us never putting enough money in to be a true football powerhouse, but success in football attracts a lot more fans, eyeballs, tv deals, enrollment, merch sales, etc. So wouldn’t the return on investment be pretty good as well? I can’t imagine a scenario where we wouldn’t be making way more money than we currently are if we invested what it takes to become a powerhouse. **** our recruiting budget would still have half the teams beat because we wouldn’t have to fly anywhere. Most of the best players are in our back yard
To your point:

Advertisement
He isn't, he loves to jump on any bandwagon. Cowherd came of age in the 80s so he may have a soft spot for the program. I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Joy T has love for the home team, she lived in Miami and was on campus more than once in her undergrad days...
Joy Taylor was married to a um baseball player.

Cowherd been bringing us up willingly even before Joy was on the team. Dude is from backwoods Washington the state there is no real connection that i know of.

We arent a bandwagon to jump on...my point is. The 2 schools i know for sure he has admiration for is US and USC.

Ayyye, Joy used to be my crush, but heard she’s hella difficult in relationships. Like hella petty, and bratty spoiled.

With that being said; I’m motor boating that rack & not looking back.
I slid in the DMs when she was on local radio back in the day. I thought i found a ⭐⭐⭐️ gem. Of course i failed lol

If you get the chance to motor boat that… you put on for me bruh 😂😂😂

He knows that we play off campus, the point I was making was that he thought that campus was big enough to have a stadium on it. He didn't realize where campus was, nor it's size limitations before he came to campus. That's why we all laughed our asses off once we heard about my friend's convo with the guy. You'd think a guy doing national media work would be able to use google, or ask someone in the office, about it, you know he had to have at least one person at ESPN that was a Miami alum.
Oh I see, it still shows you how ignorant he is. I also agree with what you said about him being quick to jump on the bandwagon. That dude will talk about whatever he thinks will get people to tune in.

Over the years he has discussed Miami’s program multiple times. But, to me, it seemed that he was just leveraging people’s interest in the Canes, since he knows that we’re a polarizing and captivating team, even when we’re down. It has never felt to me like he has any real affinity for Miami, at least not in the same way as Herbstreit.

Advertisement
Anytime someone from the mouse network speaks they are only espousing the views approved by the mouse. What he's really saying here is that ESPN needs college football to stay as the dominant sport. My guess is they're seeing the willingness of Americans to walk away from pro sports for doing their woke bullschidt but they have not walked away from college football. The Big 12 is essentially gone. The ACC and Pac 12 are relegating themselves into group of five status. So ESPN is trying to ****-shame USC and UM into caring about football.
all true other than cowherd is on fox

I slid in the DMs when she was on local radio back in the day. I thought i found a ⭐⭐⭐️ gem. Of course i failed lol

If you get the chance to motor boat that… you put on for me bruh 😂😂😂
Lol; I’ve actually been in the same vicinity as her a couple times. I was close to shooting my shot, but something held me back. Til this day, my boy still gets on my head.

You’re misunderstand what I’m saying. The people with all the money don’t care. So why does them having money matter?

And no he wasn’t talking about USC’s contributions to the economy. He was saying California has tons of money. Why would USC’s contributions to an economy have anything to do with anything?
No, I get what you are saying but you keep thinking this has something to do with rich people and their money. It doesn't. At least not entirely.

And yes, he is talking about USC and how they benefit and contribute to the economy. In fact, that's his entire point. If you miss that or don't understand that then you will never understand what he is trying to say.

USC is part of the CA rich community so of course they benefit and contribute. This is the part I don't think you are getting. USC being part of the rich economy is his entire point.

Advertisement
Back