Cowherd calls out admin

Advertisement
He's right we don't care about football, our admin is nice and comfortable collecting acc checks while being a 6-6 team. A knock against USC though is the cost of living in that area. A 5 million dollar salary in lsu makes you a king, in LA that makes you an somewhat wealthy guy but not a king with a ton of luxuries.
City and state tax sucks, BUT, I highly doubt USC's coach pays for his house / car. **** sure not clothing, meals, vacations, etc

So much truth to that, but also some bull****.

Placing state schools like Alabama, L$U and Ohio State (and the sheer number of donations, much less rich boosters) in a comparison to small private schools in this day and age is ludicrous.

That said, Miami doesn't truly want to win at the highest level....and it is awesome that they have been called out in public by so many. Sometimes the truth, which in this case equals humiliation, is the best form of incentive to change.

Advertisement
Cowherd has been a Miami homer for decades, as much as a west coast, PAC 10 guy with no connection to the school can be. He’s very much like Kirk in that regard.
Uh, no. I love Herbie. Cowherd is an arrogant blowhard who loves to hear himself talk. And, he's not and has never been a Miami homer.

Advertisement
I would bet USC's endowment is 5x that of UM. Apples and oranges when it comes to comparing resources/schools (as Colin likes to do).

Once he put LSU and Miami coaching vacancies in the same sentence I cut the vid..LSU is a top 40 FOOTBALL JOB in the world..how many of y’all been to Baton Rouge?

Advertisement
Love the fact that the national media is continuing to call out the bs. I gotta wonder if someone behind the scenes is pulling string with some of these talk heads. I don’t remember them giving af when last coaching staffs were inept and failing.
The only people who don't know that a good Miami program is good for college football as a whole are the losers who run the athletic program. Fruit & Kingpin gotta go.

Go Canes!

The admin, in all their wisdom, has lost themselves millions and millions of dollars by letting the program become mediocre. They would be swimming in cash if they weren't so cheap and arrogant post Coker.
Honest question..when did Miami ever break the bank for a HC..the landscape of CFB has changed so much it’s crazy. It’s not a even playing field…but nobody really wants to talk about. It’s a pro sport with no oversight and no salary cap

It's my sister
1635527436518.png

Advertisement
Back