2025 Cortez Mills 4* WR from Homestead

Advertisement
Y'all better worry because you can't ***** up like this with kids in your back yard. Out of ALL the recruits 2 months ago he was on commit watch 1st and then to publicly come out and not official...that's bad business

Reading between the lines, all it means is that the stakeholders aren't willing to commit to a huge NIL deal for him at this time. We all know there are multiple reasons for that. Guarantee Mills shows up to several games and UOVs, then we'll see where we're at a few weeks / months from now.

Advertisement
I can understand being nonchalant about recruiting in general, but none of the 22-24 WR signees have made an impact yet. Until they do I'd hold off on the "I'm not worried about WRs" stance.

Y'all better worry because you can't ***** up like this with kids in your back yard. Out of ALL the recruits 2 months ago he was on commit watch 1st and then to publicly come out and not official...that's bad business
How do u know that's bad business? You got some insight on what's going on behind close doors? If not stfu n let the process play out

Cristobal stuck to his guns on Cam Ward when alot of us felt we should just move on. If they are banking on a big seasom changing the narrative, maybe they deserve the benefit of the doubt. Because after you flip the roster, which they have done, its time to start bringing in difference makers at the skill positions. Clemson is on their way down, i have no doubt about it. Not sweating this.

Advertisement
I just don't see the optimism the staff sees in the WR targets they are after. I can picture us flipping Dallas Wilson but it will be tough. I think VB3 and Ffrench stick with whoever they commit to. And Josh Moore is whatever.

Clemson doesn't seem to think he is strong arming them and Dabo can actually speak to culture as he stuck to his word in everything he has done at least you can give him that for the better or for the worse....

Either way if we end up with one of Dallas Wilson or VB3 and Tyler WIlliams and a developmental guy I will be fine with the WR class. IF we only end up with Tyler Williams and 2 developmental pieces or less then the staff dropped the ball here when this guy was right there.
You assume what Clemson thinks because of what? The fact he's a priority for them? #1 Dabo isn't what you seem to think he is at all. I have several jits I know that went and played for him and immediately regretted it. Dabo also isn't putting his class together from a position of strength. He routinely targets wrs from down here and he also routinely gets strong armed by them. Not sure why you say Dabo can speak on culture (seem to be implying Mario can't). Absolutely he sticks to his script. His problem (like most fans who dwell on the past )is today's college sports isn't the same as it was several years back. It first started shifting with the portal & it took a complete 180 with nil. Clemson is heavily struggling with this format. We'll be fine at wr.

What makes it that? Because he wants to strong arm us? I love this kids game. But not to the extent we supposed to just bow down to him. This kind of **** tears teams apart.
fanbase: "we need to stop recruiting these overrated South Florida divas!"

*staff not accepting games from what seems to be a south florida diva*

fanbase: "this is a failure by the coaching staff!"

Clemson doesnā€™t have the receivers it used to have. They arenā€™t pumping out guys at that rate anymore.

And another question. Who has publicly dissed after we chose not to pursue for some reason and gone on to be a dude ?

Advertisement
Mills could have been in the bag already but ofc we choose to go:

Tyler Williams- Been giving us blue balls when the coaching staff has been on their hands and knees begging for him and still not committed or he will choose georgia if given the green light.
Joshua Moore- FSU and UF lean
Vernell Brown- UF legacy & lean
Jaime Ffrench- diving in the UT oil money

LMAO.
You typing a strong opinion! With out receipts....

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can understand being nonchalant about recruiting in general, but none of the 22-24 WR signees have made an impact yet. Until they do I'd hold off on the "I'm not worried about WRs" stance.
Umm.. we're not the only school who's 22-24 kids hasn't made an impact and x, jg and young we're/is in front of them....you forgot to mention that in your post 2/3 of them where all acc!!

If he commits to Dabo, he'll have to shut it down. Let's see if he does that or continues to take visits.....

No he wonā€™t. He just will have to keep the visits quiet.

A lot of Clemson commits continued to visit, Fred Davis is good example

Tyler Williams- Been giving us blue balls when the coaching staff has been on their hands and knees begging for him and still not committed or he will choose georgia if given the green light.

LMAO.

Itā€™s June bruh. A LOT WILL change

Last edited:

LMAO.
It's June, take your crying posts elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back