2025 Cortez Mills 4* WR from Homestead

Advertisement
Seems pretty obvious that he was looking for the highest bidder, imo

And Miami clearly is not willing to pay what he’s asking for. This really isn’t difficult. This is 100% a decision by the staff. Is it the correct one? Ask me in 2-3 years. But they are absolutely A-OK letting this kid go to OU at this point. We’ll see whether or not that was wise.

seems someone paid the fee.

Not an isider on this...but was hearing clemson for awhile then boom oklahoma...

knowing clemson nil a mess ill say Ou paid a solid price.

He to me is the best local wr in this class so...

Advertisement
The Boys GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Holy ****, the video was so quick that it took me a second to realize what it was.

LOVE IT!

You guys might just be underestimating how good of a recruiter Emmett Jones is & probably overestimating how much Souf Flowrida players actually wanna stay home.

Oklahoma is a great program & they know how to recruit too. Plus they have a really good QB & OC locked in place for the foreseeable future. Not that hard of a sell.

Who in their
You guys might just be underestimating how good of a recruiter Emmett Jones is & probably overestimating how much Souf Flowrida players actually wanna stay home.

Oklahoma is a great program & they know how to recruit too. Plus they have a really good QB & OC locked in place for the foreseeable future. Not that hard of a sell.
who in their right mind is overestimating how much SoFlo players wanna stay home lol they haven’t stayed home for a while now.

Who in their

who in their right mind is overestimating how much SoFlo players wanna stay home lol they haven’t stayed home for a while now.
Judging by the shock & confusion of people surprised he committed to Oklahoma, I'd say quite a few.

Advertisement
I think people were wondering because it seemed heavy Miami early, then it was CLEAR Miami backed off, then all the buzz was on Clemson as the CBs came in, and then he takes an official to OU, and commits. There wasnt or hasnt been hardly any OU "buzZ" until very recently.

I have followed recruiting for 24 years now, and this was an odd one to me, which more than likely means money/ NIL was heavily involved

Wait till he arrives there and there’s just some kid holding a sign at airport with no paparazzi.

he’ll be just another number.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Besides toney these sfla wrs look mid to me this class snd next class. Recruit out of state or up north
I would normally agree, but this ain't the case of the South Florida 4 star that kills everyone in 7v7 but has 18 catches and 2 TDs during the actual season. His production is absolutely bananas.

Advertisement
Back