2025 Cortez Mills 4* WR from Homestead

Advertisement
Regardless of the situation. To publicly post something like this applies only to us.

The program has earned 0.00 respect from the locals. And without the orange and green glasses on: it’s completely warranted.
I’m sure that hometown kids have bad recruiting experiences at uga, lsu, bama, Clemson etc etc.
But because of their current status; players and their handlers won’t dare to say anything negative about anything that happened.

Remember that J Smith said the same thing and ended up committing to osu. And rumors are that J smith was already verbally committed to osu for months.
If the program wants respect it’s gonna have to earn it with W’s and draft picks. Coach speak and talks about culture and green tree all Americans aren’t gonna sway sofla kids that have been recruited by teams that they’ve been watching in the playoffs since they were 10.

Also, why is this always our fault? You’re telling me these kids are all perfect and always do the right thing and never **** off the staff with bs off the field or with their handlers or family?

Advertisement
I don't follow other CFB teams but hard to think a kid from Norman, Columbus or Baton Rouge announcing something like this in such a manner.

Gaw**** we need an 11 win season....

Advertisement
All this leader **** cracks me up. That's determined by reporters based on mind games played by kids amusing themselves. Out of each and every interview ever gave, about 20% of it involves some level of truth. Y'all gotta remember these reporters are strangers to these kids and these moments are held close to the vest by these kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What makes it that? Because he wants to strong arm us? I love this kids game. But not to the extent we supposed to just bow down to him. This kind of **** tears teams apart.
I just don't see the optimism the staff sees in the WR targets they are after. I can picture us flipping Dallas Wilson but it will be tough. I think VB3 and Ffrench stick with whoever they commit to. And Josh Moore is whatever.

Clemson doesn't seem to think he is strong arming them and Dabo can actually speak to culture as he stuck to his word in everything he has done at least you can give him that for the better or for the worse....

Either way if we end up with one of Dallas Wilson or VB3 and Tyler WIlliams and a developmental guy I will be fine with the WR class. IF we only end up with Tyler Williams and 2 developmental pieces or less then the staff dropped the ball here when this guy was right there.

I just don't see the optimism the staff sees in the WR targets they are after. I can picture us flipping Dallas Wilson but it will be tough. I think VB3 and Ffrench stick with whoever they commit to. And Josh Moore is whatever.

Clemson doesn't seem to think he is strong arming them and Dabo can actually speak to culture as he stuck to his word in everything he has done at least you can give him that for the better or for the worse....

Either way if we end up with one of Dallas Wilson or VB3 and Tyler WIlliams and a developmental guy I will be fine with the WR class. IF we only end up with Tyler Williams and 2 developmental pieces or less then the staff dropped the ball here when this guy was right there.
At this point last year Ny Carr wasn't an option to any of us.

Advertisement
Back