Corn Elder Committed

Advertisement
Advertisement
So uh, how scary is this offense going to be?

Sandland and Walford
Elder, GusBus, and THE DUKE
Dorsett, Coley, Malcolm, and Scott...and Hurns...and Lockhart when he comes back
Monster Offensive Line to give the biggest arm in college football time to wing it

This is gonna be fun

Dallas Crawford will play a role in this offense.

We should find out real quickly what Coley's made of. Senior QB, monster OL, and playmakers at every skill position. Couldn't ask for more.

Suck a bag of ****s, Urban

[video=youtube;_aV2gLIEg1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aV2gLIEg1w[/video]

Another OOS kid for Luke to ***** about.... Luke and a lot of Cane fans cant accept the fact that s.florida talent wasnt that good in 2013. Trevor Harris said it himself when talking to Sileo that Miami established the blueprint in the 80s but now you can find those kinds of kids everywhere.

I would rather go after an elite Out of state prospect that is serious about Miami then chasing ghost like Matthew Thomas all year just b/c he is from S. Florida.

Great pick-up for The U.... Al Golden never allows recruiting websites to write his script for him.

post from 24/7 staff member from Elder's area

On a personal note, i've been watching Corn a lot over the past three years and I can't say enough good things about him. He plays right down the road from me. His head coach in fball and basketball was also my head coach in HS and my best friend is the DC over there. So i've seen a lot of him and i've talked to the coaches over there a lot on a candid level. There is not a better competitor in the country than this kid.

He's 5-9, 165 pounds, he'll carry the ball 30 times a game in tough games and then play every snap at safety on defense and stick his nose in there and stick you. Total warrior. On the bball court, he's going to be a value-add for sure. Plays with unreal pace, gets up and down the floor with unbelievable speed and all he does is win. Our national basketball analyst Jerry Meyer really loves him as a hoops player.

This kid hasn't gone to any camps, hasn't done anything to self-promote, has just kept his head down and played fball, bball, and AAU, not caring about what he's ranked or any of that stuff. That's why he's a low-profile kid but yall are getting an absolute stud. He's become almost legendary in Tennessee.

Great, great pickup - for both sports.

Al ******* Golden the man never sleeps

Advertisement
post from 24/7 staff member from Elder's area

On a personal note, i've been watching Corn a lot over the past three years and I can't say enough good things about him. He plays right down the road from me. His head coach in fball and basketball was also my head coach in HS and my best friend is the DC over there. So i've seen a lot of him and i've talked to the coaches over there a lot on a candid level. There is not a better competitor in the country than this kid.

He's 5-9, 165 pounds, he'll carry the ball 30 times a game in tough games and then play every snap at safety on defense and stick his nose in there and stick you. Total warrior. On the bball court, he's going to be a value-add for sure. Plays with unreal pace, gets up and down the floor with unbelievable speed and all he does is win. Our national basketball analyst Jerry Meyer really loves him as a hoops player.

This kid hasn't gone to any camps, hasn't done anything to self-promote, has just kept his head down and played fball, bball, and AAU, not caring about what he's ranked or any of that stuff. That's why he's a low-profile kid but yall are getting an absolute stud. He's become almost legendary in Tennessee.

Great, great pickup - for both sports.

Al ****ing Golden the man never sleeps

Now thats an endorsement!!! Liking this pickup more and more.

only thing i don't like about him playng bball is it might prevent him from putting the time he may need in the weight room adding size and strength.

only thing i don't like about him playng bball is it might prevent him from putting the time he may need in the weight room adding size and strength.

I haven't watched any basketball clips of him yet, but he looks like he's 5'9", maybe 5'10" in the football clips. Unless he's a freak, I'm betting he figures out real quick that football is the ticket.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Omg!! I fell in love with his film over a year ago, there was an article on Ci about him and it had his film. Also saw him play on Espn ( he balled)

Super explosive, great quicks and great wiggle. He's undersized but he'll be used all over the field. Could be elite in the return game.

Great pickup!

If I said "Kevin Grooms" when talking about this kid...ya'll would say?

I'd say it's the exact name that came up when I explained what I thought about this kid to DMoney. The staff seems to like this "type" of athlete.

Advertisement
Back