Cormani

Advertisement
I don’t know what Colorado’s preseason conditioning/strength/nutrition program was like, I’m sure it’s comparable to a lot of schools. Cirmsni doesn’t look like he put on a single pound during the off-season. I guess he doesn’t look any different than he did in high school.

Again, this is a physical development issue.

He can see all the psychologists and get all the attitude reinforcement that he wants, but when 185 pound wide receivers are physically throwing his 160 bony *** around, it’s not going to help.
I think he was a fall enrollee but he clearly didn’t do **** before he got to Colorado other than spend his NIL money.

said it in the other thread. it sucked losing him but he still wouldn't have played this year for us. would have been 5th on the depth chart or lower. he needs to add 20-30 pounds before he's even serviceable at the college level

5* based on what could be, not what he currently is
Which is why I don't get ranking services. Five stars are supposed to be college football ready the moment they set foot on campus due to size, speed, and understanding of the game.

Supposedly that's why Bain wasn't a five star because he didn't have the prototypical size. Yet Cormani was and clearly isn't ready.

Which is why I don't get ranking services. Five stars are supposed to be college football ready the moment they set foot on campus due to size, speed, and understanding of the game.

Supposedly that's why Bain wasn't a five star because he didn't have the prototypical size. Yet Cormani was and clearly isn't ready.
I agree.. The recruiting services want to be “right” when someone gets drafted first round so it’s all on first round pick potential. Most I would say are ready size wise but corner is typically the position along with DT that takes some serious physical growth and maturity

Even with that said, cormani is alarmingly small. Now he missed camp due to injury so it’s not really his fault, we’ll see how he is next year

Kid looks mentally weak, wouldn’t be shocked if he transferred to Florida after the season imo

Advertisement
He has the same problem that Moss has, genetically just a skinny dude. Both are gifted, but I doubt either one will have much of an impact going forward. They will get physically overmatched by the opposition. Glad he's Colorado's problem now.
I'm glad our coaches don't discard players after a year and half like fans do, lol

I'm glad our coaches don't discard players after a year and half like fans do, lol
I'm not discarding Moss, just saying he has a major weight gain issue, he's already been passed over by others on the depth chart. If the kid could add 25 to 30 lbs he would be an impact for us. Some of you guys are too sensitive, you can't accept the truth.

Advertisement
Bill mccartney was a born again Christian who straight recruited bloods and crips from south central and watts
****, he wanted to win. Do you think that started and ended with McCartney, tho? Nah.... they're plenty of gang members ballin' out erry weekend, for our entertainment, throughout all of college football, and the NFL.

I'm not discarding Moss, just saying he has a major weight gain issue, he's already been passed over by others on the depth chart. If the kid could add 25 to 30 lbs he would be an impact for us. Some of you guys are too sensitive, you can't accept the truth.
Disagreeing with you is not being sensitive buddy. And what exactly is the truth? Players don't all develop at the same pace. I'm just saying don't write these guys off because they are not ready to contribute at 18 or 19 years old.

Kid's a bust, a true freshman 3* is starting over Him. We dodged a bullet with this kid, we actually had bozos on this board saying He was better than Patrick Peterson LOL...good times man.
I'm going to go ahead and agree with this. He's probably a busy. And I thought super highly of this kid.

Advertisement
Awww you ain't never met no Frank Sinatra...
comingtoamerica-****-you.gif

P.S. Joe Louis was 137 years old.

Never understood why he was a 5*-

Love our local portal pickups -Especially Jaden Davis from STA he’s been phenomenal-

Daryl Porter Jr. has done some good things-

Advertisement
I was not aware of that. What’s the story? We were visiting and he just left?
There were talks of him looking elsewhere towards signing day. Mario brought the whole staff to visit him at his highschool allegedly it was a planned visit but he dipped to Colorado that day without telling our staff. More than likely Deion probably made him do it to clown us but you can still have the courtesy to tell the staff not to visit.

When Cormani Came out I compared him to Tyson Campbell, I still think his upside is huge, but it’s only his freshman year, I’ll revisit Cormani next season to see his progression before I write him off
Not even remotely gifted as Campbell.
Campbell ran a 10.3 100m at 6'2" and played against some of the best HS talent in the country...including every day at practice.

I wanted him here, but personally I watched him in person and wasn't that impressed.

He's long, decently athletic, but that's about it. I thought he was a zone Corner and didn't have the feet nor the dawg to play any type of man on a regular basis or move laterally. (which is what tall CB's usually struggle with)
I think he got his high ranking for the same reason Tavares McFadden from Heritage did.

On top of that, he didn't play anybody.
I'm taking Brown from Heritage all day over McClain, **** the rankings. I'm willing to bet that Brown has the better college career. I was actually looking forward to seeing how both develop at Miami.

IMO that central FLA **** is generally weak...especially at the skill positions.
McClain would've got his a$s tore up down here.

Just my opinion, and always has been. No sour grapes.
Maybe I'll end up wrong.

Haven’t you heard? Coach Grime has already conquered college football after just three games. It was in yesterday’s Wall Street Journal.

That’s what I love about Grime Time, he knows how to move fast. Just like in his playing days, fast as lightning when running back an interception for a touchdown, or even faster and much more commonly, running away from making a tackle.

People say he's the GOAT.

But he finished his career with about twelve tackles. And half of those were pushing guys out of bounds.

Advertisement
Back