Cormani

Advertisement
What I’m seeing for sure is that he’s getting manhandled, it may be a strength and development issue, but he does not look ready to play college football. Receivers are literally ragdolling him at the line of scrimmage or a few yards out. Whatever his confidence issues are, the fact that they can mop the floor with him in practice means he’s not ready.
He’s getting manhandled because he’s not playing with technique or trusting his abilities. Obviously, he’s not there from a strength standpoint, but that’s not the reason he is unplayable. Good coaches can teach technique and help guys play around their weakness…even if it’s a lack of physical strength….as well they can scheme around it.

Based on the two plays and deions comments, it sounds like he is not digesting what they’re trying to teach him which is another sign of confidence issues.

Go watch his high school highlights and see the confidence he was playing with. He’s mentally out of it right now. Footballs 90% mental and 10 percent physical. The only position where the physical stuff really really matters is in the trenches and linebacker

He’s getting manhandled because he’s not playing with technique or trusting his abilities. Obviously, he’s not there from a strength standpoint, but that’s not the reason he is unplayable. Good coaches can teach technique and help guys play around their weakness…even if it’s a lack of physical strength….as well they can scheme around it.

Based on the two plays and deions comments, it sounds like he is not digesting what they’re trying to teach him which is another sign of confidence issues.

Go watch his high school highlights and see the confidence he was playing with. He’s mentally out of it right now. Footballs 90% mental and 10 percent physical. The only position where the physical stuff really really matters is in the trenches and linebacker
Seen this many times, I was a sandwich pick, saw many a first-round draft pick gets challenged for the first time and fail miserably. You all think there are many 5-star busts in football, just google haw many 1srt round baseball players never made it passed A ball, much less to the big leagues. Dude is cooked unless he does some serious soul searching.

Last edited:
5 star corner doesn’t get consistently burned by mid receivers unless he’s going through confidence issues.

Watch his body language. I think it’s pretty obvious

You can die on that hill if you want, means nothing to me. But just watch some of the videos. The guy is getting ragdolled. That’s a physical issue.

He can get all the good body language and positive reinforcement and positive attitude that he can muster, but he is still going to get ragdolled. He may have a confidence issue now, I’m not in his head, like apparently you are, but he’s getting physically beat. Unless he increases his strength and technique significantly, all the attitude in the world isn’t going to help.

Joe Louis was 175 years old!!!!
Eddie Murphy Lol GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
5 star corner doesn’t get consistently burned by mid receivers unless he’s going through confidence issues.

Watch his body language. I think it’s pretty obvious
I agree but he's also too light in the *** he's 6' 2" and weighs 160lbs? That's skin and bones. He needs another 25-40lbs to be at an ideal weight. **** even 15 lbs will do him some good.

I agree but he's also too light in the *** he's 6' 2" and weighs 160lbs? That's skin and bones. He needs another 25-40lbs to be at an ideal weight. **** even 15 lbs will do him some good.

I don’t know what Colorado’s preseason conditioning/strength/nutrition program was like, I’m sure it’s comparable to a lot of schools. Cirmsni doesn’t look like he put on a single pound during the off-season. I guess he doesn’t look any different than he did in high school.

Again, this is a physical development issue.

He can see all the psychologists and get all the attitude reinforcement that he wants, but when 185 pound wide receivers are physically throwing his 160 bony *** around, it’s not going to help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back