Cormani

Advertisement
Never forget the clown show...

1695158668770.png

Advertisement
Move on, kid wanted to **** ride prime. He can do that all while winning jack **** in college.

I don't even buy that HE wanted that.

His mom and family got all up on Colonel Sanders' tip and were sweating the "Prime Time" character they grew up watching.

When he rolled in with his pitch about molding and shaping a young brother, they were all over it and pushed him towards Sanders and Boulder.

Watching all those recruiting videos; Barstool involved, Gillie Da King in the mix, whole fam head to toe in black and gold gear—they fell for that Colorado sales pitch like a cult, while Cormani sat there dead-eyed and just doing what he was told. That cat almost looked like a hostage in those video clips. Shame.

Advertisement
I'm interested to follow him. Not because I want to see him fail, but rather because everything I read was that he was our highest rated recruit in a long time, and that he was a guy that would play and excel immediately. I understood he was like Patrick Peterson. So I'm just curious to see how he develops. That said, the recruitment and how it was handled was very immature so I'm not surprised that he's not adapting to the environment. That was definitely not a good sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
said it in the other thread. it sucked losing him but he still wouldn't have played this year for us. would have been 5th on the depth chart or lower. he needs to add 20-30 pounds before he's even serviceable at the college level

5* based on what could be, not what he currently is

Advertisement
Back