Cormani

Advertisement
Advertisement
Orange-Seminole-Osceola and Hillsborough-Plant are strong, but the surrounding counties have a big drop-off. Volusia and Polk County competition is not as strong because they haven't increased the size of the high school enrollments to match Orlando and Tampa metro high schools.

I think you are right about QBs in Central Florida, I don't feel that we have a strong base for any sort of QB tutoring or academy development. RB is strong, and WR is decent, but is impacted by not producing a lot of great QBs in Central Florida.

Used to work with Thad Busby's wife, he is a coach at Seabreeze, but you still don't see any good QB play coming out of that school. He really should move to a HS in Orlando, but her family has deep connections in Daytona/Ormond.

the term 'addition by subtraction' comes to mind. I dont care how good you are, you better have guys who actually want to be at a certain school/program, and have complete buy-in, or it just wont work

the term 'addition by subtraction' comes to mind. I dont care how good you are, you better have guys who actually want to be at a certain school/program, and have complete buy-in, or it just wont work

Agreed.

Kid (adult) I grew up with and played Pop Warner football with...coached at our high school for 32 years (just retired a year ago). He was a long-time assistant (and also assistant-coached the Orlando Predators Arena Football team) and then became the head coach for the last 5 or 6 years of his career.

That's a complete buy-in...

It seems to me the kid has buyers remorse. He does not want to be there. His mom or whomever forced him to take the Colorado bag. It's really sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back