Cormani

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something has been off with Cormani and Colorado from the beginning. At one point during the summer he was unaccounted for while the other freshmen were working out with the team. It could be that the kid doesn’t want to be there and is struggling being so far from home.
Kid made a horrendous choice. Plain and simple. He got taken for a Deion ride and now he’s all the way across the country seemingly not being developed. He will have plenty of suitors (I’m sure UF would chomp at the bit to get him there - same with a UCF) but this year seemingly is a waste

Kid made a horrendous choice. Plain and simple. He got taken for a Deion ride and now he’s all the way across the country seemingly not being developed. He will have plenty of suitors (I’m sure UF would chomp at the bit to get him there - same with a UCF) but this year seemingly is a waste
Realistically, a lower P% like UCF would be his best stop, but UF is desperate for publicity and his ego might no let him realize that's the appeal. He needs to go somewhere and develop, not just be a decoration.

This kid handled his recruitment like a 12 year old so not surprised he's immature and struggling. Glad Prime called his a$$ out in the media too. Keep it 100.
Yep. No one's bigger than the program. And, I don't blame Mario if he got petty about it and said no to Cormani trying to come back. His cautionary tale could very well (and maybe already is) pave the way for a lot of elite kids in the future and instruct them on how to handle themselves.

The big thing with Cormani isn't where he decided to go, but how he handled it. It's not grown man behavior, that's for sure. In the meantime, our 5 Star frosh is ripping it up on a very good team with a very high ceiling.

Advertisement
Something has been off with Cormani and Colorado from the beginning. At one point during the summer he was unaccounted for while the other freshmen were working out with the team. It could be that the kid doesn’t want to be there and is struggling being so far from home.
He’s getting sh*t at a place he didn’t want to be at in the first place… him dealing with the difficulties of not being physically or mentally ready are compounded by him following his handlers agenda.

CM isn’t even old enough to have any real appreciation for Deion as a player. He probably sees Reavis or Patrick Peterson as being more impactful to him.

I think he wanted to come here… his mom and company advised him to do otherwise. It’s not working out and life sucks for him right now.

Advertisement
Yeah but he takes cool pictures at gas stations …

Premium lighting.

Him and Inniss should be ready to join us come November/December.

China Snow GIF

Advertisement
So were his evals off or is he just somewhere he doesn’t want to be?

If the latter it really ****es me off when parents push their now adult kids into the wrong decision. You have to trust your gut instincts and mom doesn’t know what’s deep inside.

Okay... I'll make this a little more politically correct. Mr. Cormani does not have the mental fortitude to survive life, let alone D1 CFB. He will transfer at the end of the season, I AM PRAYING UF or FSU make that mistake (talk about a locker room cancer). Good chance this goes way south and he is in jail before he makes an INT. But momma McClain got her Gucci bag and Cadillac!

By all accounts he just an immature kid. But he's never got in trouble in his life, what makes you think he's going to end up in jail?

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back