Cormani

By all accounts he just an immature kid. But he's never got in trouble in his life, what makes you think he's going to end up in jail?

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
We'll re-visit this down the line, my friend. Just a guess!

Advertisement
Sounds like the kid is going to be yet another tragic tale of wasted talent.

It's a shame when a person has so much God given ability that he and his family could be financially set for generations, but he wastes his potential because of laziness, mental issues, drugs, etc.

Okay... I'll make this a little more politically correct. Mr. Cormani does not have the mental fortitude to survive life, let alone D1 CFB. He will transfer at the end of the season, I AM PRAYING UF or FSU make that mistake (talk about a locker room cancer). Good chance this goes way south and he is in jail before he makes an INT. But momma McClain got her Gucci bag and Cadillac!
Jail? Tf is going on?

Okay... I'll make this a little more politically correct. Mr. Cormani does not have the mental fortitude to survive life, let alone D1 CFB. He will transfer at the end of the season, I AM PRAYING UF or FSU make that mistake (talk about a locker room cancer). Good chance this goes way south and he is in jail before he makes an INT. But momma McClain got her Gucci bag and Cadillac!
That’s a pretty crazy claim to put on a kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like a little bit of projection going on here

Advertisement
So I ruffled some feathers... again... we will re-visit this. His "team" is comprised of self-indulgent people that only care about themselves. I actually feel for the guy, but now is growing up time! I won't take back my thoughts, I am allowed to have an opinion, but I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
So I ruffled some feathers... again... we will re-visit this. His "team" is comprised of self-indulgent people that only care about themselves. I actually feel for the guy, but now is growing up time! I won't take back my thoughts, I am allowed to have an opinion, but I hope I'm wrong.
He has a lot of time to grow but he is not off to the best start. I have to agree that he may not be at the best program to start that growth.

Kid made a horrendous choice. Plain and simple. He got taken for a Deion ride and now he’s all the way across the country seemingly not being developed. He will have plenty of suitors (I’m sure UF would chomp at the bit to get him there - same with a UCF) but this year seemingly is a waste
Nah him and his mom wanted them NIL checks right away.

Sometimes deferring gratification is better and that was on mom to teach that lesson.

They learned the hard way.

Advertisement
Back