Cormani

Advertisement
Here's the actual interview.... Canes dodged a bullet here, he probably saw Cristobal's work ethic and was like "thanks but no thanks" lol.

Whoa! The video is actually more stern and accusatory than I thought it would be.

I am curious as to what he'll do with Colorado in the next two years...assuming he's still there...which I think is a big if...

But, I would like to see him build Colorado. Could make CFB even more fun now that we are re-emerging.

Here's the actual interview.... Canes dodged a bullet here, he probably saw Cristobal's work ethic and was like "thanks but no thanks" lol.

One more thought after watching that video...

I do believe Prime is tough, but he ain't tougher or more hard-nosed than Mario. If he thinks Prime's tough, then he dodged a bullet with Mario, because that Cuban locomotive would've made him literally cry in front of the other players.

There's no substitute for accountability and no shortcuts to being elite. It's too competitive out there for people to just ride on talent alone anymore.

The best thing for Cormani at this point is put on his big boy pants, grow up a little and take Prime's correction. Or, if he's homesick, come to Coral Gables, with hat in hand, offer some apologies, lower his head and work his tail off to regain Mario's trust. If he did either of those things, he could blossom and maybe come close to fulfilling his potential.

I hope he does what I just suggested, but it was suggested he'll just transfer to UCF or USF to be close to home and that's probably what he'll do without learning the lessons that could turn him into a contributing adult. I hope for his sake he's listening to the right voices now.

Advertisement
that’s a pretty scathing interview by Deion there, he seems the type to give his five star talents a long leash. So If he’s already fed up, kid must be a monumental fvck up..

Advertisement
I have no room to try to lecture you on your opinion, because I am a black man and I honestly used to share the same opinion as you. It’s shameful to admit that because after actually doing research and talking with numerous people about it, i was incredibly ignorant. Do i believe an HBCU is for everyone in the black community? No. But what I learned is that some of them do seem quite successful at helping black students and so maybe it isn’t an answer for Cormani but I wouldn’t bet against some of those schools. At the end of the day, its all speculation on what the young man is missing in relation to some of his peers.

View attachment 258586
I just don't understand the segregation. UCLA doesn't take credit for 90% of their doctors being Asian. There are a lot of people in academic settings that can nuture people regardless of skin color. If you feel its a cultural thing, then so be it, but in the real world, people are moving more towards diversity and inclusiveness.

Lotta sour grapes and haters in here..some of y'all sound like the gaytor boards.
Young black man with elite athletic talent chasing his dollars and got some spun the **** up..**** some of you even got him in jail already.
Did he handle it well? **** no, but he's a kid ffs.
You think he's getting good leadership and mentoring in ****** Colorado? Please. The product shows the result. Selfish breeds selfish.
I'd take him in a minute and so would Mario...surround him with true leadership and mentoring and watch the kid soar.

**** this kid is ******* up his life! Ya hate to see it! Prime had a laundry list of reasons why dude ain’t getting in the game.

Advertisement
Legal adult, he should know better imo.
And I’m sure enough you are old enough by now to know that a college KID, especially a freshman is still a KID. Unless you were just the most mature teenager ever in life, you know there is still tons of room for growth!

I have no room to try to lecture you on your opinion, because I am a black man and I honestly used to share the same opinion as you. It’s shameful to admit that because after actually doing research and talking with numerous people about it, i was incredibly ignorant. Do i believe an HBCU is for everyone in the black community? No. But what I learned is that some of them do seem quite successful at helping black students and so maybe it isn’t an answer for Cormani but I wouldn’t bet against some of those schools. At the end of the day, its all speculation on what the young man is missing in relation to some of his peers.

View attachment 258586

I truly respect those numbers.

While the percentage has been much higher in the past, I would wonder what it is currently for "professional football players".

Lotta sour grapes and haters in here..some of y'all sound like the gaytor boards.
Young black man with elite athletic talent chasing his dollars and got some spun the **** up..**** some of you even got him in jail already.
Did he handle it well? **** no, but he's a kid ffs.
You think he's getting good leadership and mentoring in ****** Colorado? Please. The product shows the result. Selfish breeds selfish.
I'd take him in a minute and so would Mario...surround him with true leadership and mentoring and watch the kid soar.
These are excuses. Doesn't matter where you come from, if you give respect, you get respect. Cormani acted like a clown and those around him either encouraged it or enabled it. **** them all.

Advertisement
Whoa! The video is actually more stern and accusatory than I thought it would be.

I am curious as to what he'll do with Colorado in the next two years...assuming he's still there...which I think is a big if...

But, I would like to see him build Colorado. Could make CFB even more fun now that we are re-emerging.

all I can say is that I cant wait to see the reality show on all this...

Something has been off with Cormani and Colorado from the beginning. At one point during the summer he was unaccounted for while the other freshmen were working out with the team. It could be that the kid doesn’t want to be there and is struggling being so far from home.

it's almost like he never really wanted to be there in the first place....

Advertisement
Back