Cormani

Advertisement
1695773804293.png

Cormani looking like a big project bright now,Antoine Jackson at East Carolina already making a splash,looks to have a bright future.

No way!! Is Antoine Jackson playing over there? Isn't he like only 17?

Advertisement
Lotta sour grapes and haters in here..some of y'all sound like the gaytor boards.
Young black man with elite athletic talent chasing his dollars and got some spun the **** up..**** some of you even got him in jail already.
Did he handle it well? **** no, but he's a kid ffs.
You think he's getting good leadership and mentoring in ****** Colorado? Please. The product shows the result. Selfish breeds selfish.
I'd take him in a minute and so would Mario...surround him with true leadership and mentoring and watch the kid soar.

F*CK CORMANI MCCLAIN GOOFY LOOKIN ASZ!!! 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻

Maybe he isn't being properly motivated or coached? I mean, are we sure it's all the kids fault?
He didn’t exactly give off hard-working, leadership qualities during his recruiting process. And as annoying as Deion can be, we don’t hear him having this issue with others at Colorado. Granted we did have the Mark Pope thing….

Advertisement
99.9% of the time I wish all these kids the absolute best. These are literal life decisions, and you have to make them when you're 17, all while being pulled in 100 different directions by the so-called adults in the room. It's VERY difficult.

However, the way this kid played this one like a hoe, he's that 0.1% to me. So I'm never gonna wish ill on a kid, but I'm certainly not going to defend his *** nor be any kinds of upset if things don't play out the way he thought they would when he went out of his way to make Miami look a fool.

There is a way to handle these things, and there's not. And he was a not. So your soft-shoulderd *** is sitting on the bench and you're not happy? Boo ******* hoo. You made that about to be real cold *** bed out there. Sleep in it.

Advertisement
Maybe he isn't being properly motivated or coached? I mean, are we sure it's all the kids fault?

History here shows that it depends on if we like the coach or not…

Clip shows a coach answering a question about playing time and responds that he wants his kids prepared, at a position where the coach was one of the best to ever play the position.

Why are we looking for the boogeyman around every street corner in Boulder?

Wait until Deion says “come pick up your kids” ….

Board may explode.

Advertisement
I truly respect those numbers.

While the percentage has been much higher in the past, I would wonder what it is currently for "professional football players".
Good question, but if what is being said is true (lack of a support system, never taught the importance of a strong work ethic, and that the adults in his life don’t have his best interest in mind), he probably won’t be successful in anything, much less a career in professional football. Some kids can thrive in spite of but he may not fit that mold. And does Deion or any other HC of a big time college program (all PWIs), have the time, patience or desire to help that kid succeed, even if it means you get nothing in return on the football end?

Another interesting thing i read is that HBCUs have more success with students from lower socioeconomic status. Many black kids from middle to upper middle class are successful at your prestigious PWIs (Princeton etc) but black kids from lower economic backgrounds dont do as well at those schools as they do at HBCUs. If so, why is that?

My theory is simple. I think it is one of the missions of many HBCUs to help black students succeed, regardless of their background.

Perhaps at an HBCU, Cormani is seen as more than just a ball player and maybe thats what he needs in order TO BECOME a ball player. He needs time to grow mentally and obviously physically. The physical part is probably easier but considering his background maybe an HBCU is better equipped to help him mentally. Just a theory. I could be completely off base.

He didn’t exactly give off hard-working, leadership qualities during his recruiting process. And as annoying as Deion can be, we don’t hear him having this issue with others at Colorado. Granted we did have the Mark Pope thing….
Hard to say brother, I'm just wondering if it would be different if he were somewhere else. I don't think the adults around him did him any favors pushing him to deon.

History here shows that it depends on if we like the coach or not…

Clip shows a coach answering a question about playing time and responds that he wants his kids prepared, at a position where the coach was one of the best to ever play the position.

Why are we looking for the boogeyman around every street corner in Boulder?

Wait until Deion says “come pick up your kids” ….

Board may explode.
Kids catching a lot of hate because he spurned us.. by listening to people he trusted. You really think that's the coach to take the blame for a 5 star not seeing the field? imo deion has already told lots of parents to come pick their kids up. I'm not looking for a boogeyman, I'm just saying I'm not willing to completely blame the kid. He's not in the news talking **** about his coach.

Advertisement
Back