Cormani

This isn’t the way.
A lot of young men have really good intentions but are placed in the wrong environment.
Sanders kicked a kid out in a **** tv show and now he’s calling someone out in a press conference.
Why anyone would want to play for a coach like that is crazy.
Him hugging a player on national tv when he dropped a pass was pure tv drama because he knew he had an audience.

Yes, some young men are gonna do the right thing regardless of environment.
But some young men if they don’t have the right environment or right mentors are headed for nothing good.

Maybe the decision to ghost our coaches had nothing to do with either his football coach or himself.
But Cormani better cut ties with the people that are out for themselves instead of him.

However, there exist the possibility that he may just be another in a long line of high school athletes whose natural talent may be a hinderance to his dedication.
In other words, he didn’t have to do much to dominate and now that the talent level has exponentially been elevated he can’t get by with just that.
This sad truth has been the demise of many great young athletes.
And the lack of elite natural talent but the pure desire to be great and fulfill a dream and do anything that is necessary has made plenty of hall of famers.

Nothing would’ve been better for this young man’s future than to be roommates with Kam.
Instead he chose a dude that calls him out in public with only 4 games into the season.

You’re gonna blame a young man for your lack of motivation?
Your gonna blame a young man because your team doesn’t have the leaders in it to make sure that he’s not slacking?

Advertisement
99.9% of the time I wish all these kids the absolute best. These are literal life decisions, and you have to make them when you're 17, all while being pulled in 100 different directions by the so-called adults in the room. It's VERY difficult.

However, the way this kid played this one like a hoe, he's that 0.1% to me. So I'm never gonna wish ill on a kid, but I'm certainly not going to defend his *** nor be any kinds of upset if things don't play out the way he thought they would when he went out of his way to make Miami look a fool.

There is a way to handle these things, and there's not. And he was a not. So your soft-shoulderd *** is sitting on the bench and you're not happy? Boo ******* hoo. You made that about to be real cold *** bed out there. Sleep in it.

Reminds me of that Chris Rock line,"Now...Im not condoning what OJ did..... but I understand."

99.9% of the time I wish all these kids the absolute best. These are literal life decisions, and you have to make them when you're 17, all while being pulled in 100 different directions by the so-called adults in the room. It's VERY difficult.

However, the way this kid played this one like a hoe, he's that 0.1% to me. So I'm never gonna wish ill on a kid, but I'm certainly not going to defend his *** nor be any kinds of upset if things don't play out the way he thought they would when he went out of his way to make Miami look a fool.

There is a way to handle these things, and there's not. And he was a not. So your soft-shoulderd *** is sitting on the bench and you're not happy? Boo ******* hoo. You made that about to be real cold *** bed out there. Sleep in it.
Agreed. I never understood it pre NIL and definitely don’t understand it now.

Why troll the schools that finish second and third place? You never know how quickly things change in a year.

The coach you sign up to play for leaves unexpectedly to the NFL and the team that finished 2nd is doing well with the same staff that recruited you but you burned that bridge with your behavior.

Plus now they see how you handle being a collegiate athlete and it’s not good.

That’s how you end up at the FAUs or UCFs.

*cue DJ Khlad’s congrats played yourself gif*

that’s a pretty scathing interview by Deion there, he seems the type to give his five star talents a long leash. So If he’s already fed up, kid must be a monumental fvck up..
I don't know about that. If you not meeting his expectations, he's not wasting his time with you. I don't think Cormani played one snap yet. That's a big indictment on Cormani and not on Deion.

He's not like most coaches that will give every chance to their most talented, yet lazy, players. I seem him play lesser talent players (dog mentality) over his prized recruits at JSU.

He's going continue to go after blue-chip recruits. However, he's going to play the guys that will give him the best opportunity to win, regardless of their talent level.

Advertisement
Not sure why i would blame Sanders. Man has his style, i dont particularly like it but whatever. Unless he is a complete liar, possible as i dont know him and Pope, was basically saying he was dishonest, but otherwise, the stuff he criticized were not Cormani's ability.

If its as he said and missings meetings, late to meetings and not studying film etc...its totally on the player. Thats the shyyt that had us looking like garbage for years now. All it takes is 1 player to spoil a group and if the star player is the one doing it and nothing is done.....yall can see how it spreads to the rest of the team and you end up 5-7.

Can't help but think about this excerpt from the great book "Boys Will Be Boys" about Switzers Cowboys from the great Jeff Pearlman.

Who were the Dallas Cowboys becoming?

"I still remember Deion's first team meeting," says Clayton Holmes, the veteran cornerback. "We were so fundamental about film. The way we studied it was critical. Well, Deion comes in, puts his feet up on a table and doesn't even watch." When Dave Campo, the Cowboys new defensive coordinator, asked the $35 million man to break down a play, Sanders let out a sly laugh. "Hey, Coach," he said, pointing toward the screen, "I got that dude right there. Wherever he goes I go. All that Cover Two stuff you're talking about -- y'all work that out."
Deion is a hypocrite and it's so obvious to the people that aren't riding his train.

How could one of the game’s premier CBs & self-professed developer of CBs miss so badly in Cormani?
Well, the talent is there. But, it doesn't look like Deion got the chance to know Cormani well enough to understand his character and if it would work out. It very well could be the possibility that family pushed him to Colorado where he really wanted to go to Miami, as a result, loss of motivation and you have a snowball effect.

But, he's an adult and it was his decision to make.

Advertisement
While I agree with this..if he calls Mario..Im hoping hes not sending him straight to VM either. I mean the kid still has the goods to be a great player. And we need all the CB help we can get. Just sayin. lol.
I agree. I see Prime the Parrot as guy that play favorites and maybe is another thing that is bothering the kid. I honestly believe that the kid wanted to be a Cane but Prime the 🦜 got in his parents ears and said everything they wanted to hear. The kid seems not content with being in Colorado and if he wants to be a Cane and Coach Mario takes him in Portal I’m all for it.

Well, the talent is there. But, it doesn't look like Deion got the chance to know Cormani well enough to understand his character and if it would work out. It very well could be the possibility that family pushed him to Colorado where he really wanted to go to Miami, as a result, loss of motivation and you have a snowball effect.

But, he's an adult and it was his decision to make.
This right here!☝🏾On point!

Advertisement
I agree. I see Prime the Parrot as guy that play favorites and maybe is another thing that is bothering the kid. I honestly believe that the kid wanted to be a Cane but Prime the 🦜 got in his parents ears and said everything they wanted to hear. The kid seems not content with being in Colorado and if he wants to be a Cane and Coach Mario takes him in Portal I’m all for it.

I have spoken with a Golden Cane who was physically present at the UM Signing Day (December) interaction, and AT LEAST ON THAT DAY, the mother expressed concern with DVD's role with the team beyond Signing Day. Apparently, the family had more trust in DVD and DVD's relationship with Cormani than they had with Mario. And to be fair, that does happen a lot, though I think Mario likes to prioritize the blue-chip recruits and not just rely on his assistants to do all the heavy lifting.

Having said that, AFTER Cormani did not lock in with Miami, then the **** went off the rails (and the rails had already been slimed by Deion). We don't have to rehash hundreds of pages of those threads, when @Cribby and others were having to filter through a lot of disinformation that came out of Cormani's camp and Poke County generally.

I think that if Cormani came to Miami, EVEN IF DVD LEFT, there would still have been a relationship. DVD is a UM alum and is just 10 miles away from the UM campus. I feel that THOSE factors would still have been better for Cormani than sending the kid to Colorado and Corch Prime Slime.

I have spoken with a Golden Cane who was physically present at the UM Signing Day (December) interaction, and AT LEAST ON THAT DAY, the mother expressed concern with DVD's role with the team beyond Signing Day. Apparently, the family had more trust in DVD and DVD's relationship with Cormani than they had with Mario. And to be fair, that does happen a lot, though I think Mario likes to prioritize the blue-chip recruits and not just rely on his assistants to do all the heavy lifting.

Having said that, AFTER Cormani did not lock in with Miami, then the **** went off the rails (and the rails had already been slimed by Deion). We don't have to rehash hundreds of pages of those threads, when @Cribby and others were having to filter through a lot of disinformation that came out of Cormani's camp and Poke County generally.

I think that if Cormani came to Miami, EVEN IF DVD LEFT, there would still have been a relationship. DVD is a UM alum and is just 10 miles away from the UM campus. I feel that THOSE factors would still have been better for Cormani than sending the kid to Colorado and Corch Prime Slime.
I actually pm’d a poster on here with good Intel in Lakeland that he needed to be careful with the info he was putting out ripping Miami. Even people somewhat close to CM were in the dark on what was going on in the shadows. As I told you back then there was somebody at Colorado with a strong connection to Lakeland. That’s when I knew the rumors were true. He was bragging about flipping CM.

They were putting bad info out to make Miami look bad to justify the flip. Even though Miami kept it pure class right up to the day he bounced. Including staying and spending time with the Lakeland staff after driving there to see CM.

Advertisement
I actually pm’d a poster on here with good Intel in Lakeland that he needed to be careful with the info he was putting out ripping Miami. Even people somewhat close to CM were in the dark on what was going on in the shadows. As I told you back then there was somebody at Colorado with a strong connection to Lakeland. That’s when I knew the rumors were true. He was bragging about flipping CM.

They were putting bad info out to make Miami look bad to justify the flip. Even though Miami kept it pure class right up to the day he bounced. Including staying and spending time with the Lakeland staff after driving there to see CM.

Yep. You and I were able to name the guy. Ray Forsett. Worked with Slime Time at API and Jackson State. Long-time Poke County connections.

We got the better in player in D Brown, even though they’re different players at different positions. Damarri will be our star / nickel for 2-3 years. We dodge another bullet here.
I really liked Stafford, he needs work but hes fast.
Everybody knew Cormani was more a recruiting win than anything else. EVERYONE I spoke to would say hes a risk, hes immature, etc.

Or maybe he ain’t helping himself by being a clown.
I was just about to say this. Yes he may need some guidance, and maybe the HC ain’t giving him the support he needs. and all of this is happening while being a long way from home….. but sometimes a young man has to help himself, He can start by getting to meetings on time, and doing what’s asked of him. This is not high school anymore.

Advertisement
Back