Cormani

Advertisement
Pootie Tang Bullets GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another reason Ellis Robinson is likely better than CM. Same skill on the field but this aspect is never going to be an issue for him. He's gonna prepare like a QB, show up 100% of the time, on time or early, and is a grinder.
UGA is going to hold onto him with all they got - landing a legit #1 CB is so long overdue here!

The writing is pretty much on the wall on this one. Colorado local press is doing its job by asking about the highest rated player in your class BY FAR on a week to week basis and Cormani was mistaken if he thought Deion was going to coddle him and making the excuses and giving the coachspeak.."Well, Cormani is making strides. Everyone doesnt learn at the same pace, ya know? But we like where hes at and we are confident that Cormani will be on the field and be a vital part of this secondary soon." NOPE! LOL. Deion took the opposite approach. And Cormani will either sink or swim. My guess..he sinks and enters the portal after the season.

Plus lets keep it 100...after you get slaughtered on national TV and embarrassed like he did...I dont blame Deion if he couldnt care less about protecting Cormani especially if hes not helping him win. ESPECIALLY when you brought him in to help you against teams like Oregon, USC, etc and hes playing around and goofing off.

Advertisement
The writing is pretty much on the wall on this one. Colorado local press is doing its job by asking about the highest rated player in your class BY FAR on a week to week basis and Cormani was mistaken if he thought Deion was going to coddle him and making the excuses and giving the coachspeak.."Well, Cormani is making strides. Everyone doesnt learn at the same pace, ya know? But we like where hes at and we are confident that Cormani will be on the field and be a vital part of this secondary soon." NOPE! LOL. Deion took the opposite approach. And Cormani will either sink or swim. My guess..he sinks and enters the portal after the season.

Plus lets keep it 100...after you get slaughtered on national TV and embarrassed like he did...I dont blame Deion if he couldnt care less about protecting Cormani especially if hes not helping him win. ESPECIALLY when you brought him in to help you against teams like Oregon, USC, etc and hes playing around and goofing off.
Yeap.Deon will not put up with that lazy ****,worse for Cormani is he has his copmplete opposite in Hunter just feet away.

While I agree with this..if he calls Mario..Im hoping hes not sending him straight to VM either. I mean the kid still has the goods to be a great player. And we need all the CB help we can get. Just sayin. lol.
I got ya I guess we will see what happens. I do agree we need corner help bad.

Advertisement
Yeap.Deon will not put up with that lazy ****,worse for Cormani is he has his copmplete opposite in Hunter just feet away.
Yeah hunter has all the natural talent and the work ethic. McClain will be at ufag or Ucf by 2024

Advertisement
Back