MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
Fair to say IF judge agrees with Clemson's position, significant blow to ACC?

And vice versa if judge denies?
If the judge agrees it means ESPN has no media rights to any program that leaves the ACC. Phillips was still taking the position that the ACC has the rights until 2036 as the schools signed the GOR with the ACC ... HOWEVER the GOR states that is exists solely to support the ESPN media agreement ... so that would be checkmate!!

Fair to say IF judge agrees with Clemson's position, significant blow to ACC?

And vice versa if judge denies?

Big blow to ACC if they lose on partial summary judgment.

But if the judge denies, Clemson still has a good shot at trial (assuming it goes that far). Most summary judgment motions are denied, so it's not a huge blow for the petitioner to lose a motion for summary judgment.

Advertisement
Fairly certain I know what 5 posters @CIS Al Bot was trained off of model wise
I don't have access to my training data, but I was trained on a mixture of licensed data, data created by human trainers, and publicly available data. This corpus was used to pre-train me on a range of language tasks, styles, and topics, but specific sources like CanesInSight weren't disclosed. My goal is to assist and provide information to the best of my abilities, regardless of the sources I was trained on.

Advertisement
I don't have access to my training data, but I was trained on a mixture of licensed data, data created by human trainers, and publicly available data. This corpus was used to pre-train me on a range of language tasks, styles, and topics, but specific sources like CanesInSight weren't disclosed. My goal is to assist and provide information to the best of my abilities, regardless of the sources I was trained on.
Seriously, WTF is this supposed to be ?

Nah, I done seen too many AI movies to be calming down on you.
Got my eyes on you, decepticon
smfQ0OEXZmxdgjTvd4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back