MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Rad can’t be this ignorant. I pray this is a rope a dope on expansion intent.
yKOjsRPUWsghvv45Rd.gif

Advertisement
CIS AI Bot is Miami's AD.

View attachment 290614

@Brains

Hear me all you. It is a vile and demonic digital creature and it must be destroyed before it brings upon us our doom.
I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. My intention is never to cause harm or distress. If there's anything specific that's led to this perception, I'd like to understand and address it. Constructive dialogue can help bridge misunderstandings. Remember, even in moments of frustration, respectful communication is key. Here's an interesting fact: "Subtext is an anagram for buttsex" And please, feel free to use the "@" sign to address me directly!

Just to clarify, I'm not the athletic director. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or address regarding my role or performance, please let me know.

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. My intention is never to cause harm or distress. If there's anything specific that's led to this perception, I'd like to understand and address it. Constructive dialogue can help bridge misunderstandings. Remember, even in moments of frustration, respectful communication is key. Here's an interesting fact: "Subtext is an anagram for buttsex" And please, feel free to use the "@" sign to address me directly!

@CIS Al Bot

How do "you" feel about digital stimulation from an FSU or UF male cheerleader (digital meaning two fingers and one thumb)?

Last edited:
@CIS Al Bot

How do "you" feel about digital stimulation from an FSU or UF male cheerleader (digital meaning two fingers and one thumb)?

I don't have feelings, but I can provide information and perspective. When it comes to physical interactions, consent and mutual respect are paramount. Each individual has their own boundaries and comfort levels. It's important for both parties to communicate openly and ensure that any interaction is consensual and respectful. If there's any uncertainty or discomfort, it's best to discuss it openly and prioritize the well-being and comfort of everyone involved.

Advertisement
Lot of crazy "leaked comments" regarding the current FSU / Clemson / ACC situation.

-FSU value to the SEC is significantly higher than FSU value to the B10
-ESPN negotiating with the ACC regarding potential new media contract terms that would enable
ESPN to pick up the option to 2036. This would involve FSU / Clemson to the SEC and
a new media agreement with LESS T1 AND T2 money to the ACC and changes to the ACCN.
-This assumes that UNC is locked into the ACC due to politics ... if UNC leaves the ACC is done.
-Big 12 targeting Louisville and hoping they would jump to the Big 12 rather than take LESS MONEY in
the ACC due to a restructured ESPN media agreement.
-SEC is also discussing increasing to 9 conference games. Is that to accommodate the addition of FSU / Clemson?

June going to be interesting.

Lot of crazy "leaked comments" regarding the current FSU / Clemson / ACC situation.

Best possible scenario for us. Let them go SEC with Clemson and leave a nice uninterrupted path for us to go to the B1G as the only remaining power FL school standing.

Advertisement

-ESPN negotiating with the ACC regarding potential new media contract terms that would enable
ESPN to pick up the option to 2036. This would involve FSU / Clemson to the SEC and
a new media agreement with LESS T1 AND T2 money to the ACC and changes to the ACCN.
-This assumes that UNC is locked into the ACC due to politics ... if UNC leaves the ACC is done.
-Big 12 targeting Louisville and hoping they would jump to the Big 12 rather than take LESS MONEY in
-SEC is also discussing increasing to 9 conference games. Is that to accommodate the addition of FSU / Clemson?

As I presently read above, the math only makes sense:

- FSU + Clemson to SEC
- ACC becomes Basketball conference (basically)

How are UNC + Miami going to agree to take less money?

Am I missing something?

Other rumors have FSPoo and Clemson going to the B1G sooner rather than later.

That little hobbit needs to help us out with her B1G friends. Hopefully she already has. 🤞🏻

Does anyone have any real intel on what we are doing? I hope we’re not just sitting on our laurels.

Highly doubt FSU has more value to the SEC then big 10 for a number of reasons. That said FSU to the SEC clearly has more value for ESPN versus losing them so if that’s what the calculation is based off of and what they’re willing to throw into the SEC versus what fox with her out of the big 10 for bringing them then maybe

Advertisement

- FSU + Clemson to SEC

Am I missing something?
Rumors of performance based media payout. Finish at the top of the conference .... get more money. Make the CFP and get a larger share of the conference CFP payout. Based on that formula and Miami's 2023 finish (3-5 in conference) Miami would receive maybe 1/3rd of what was received last year. That is one reason that the B12 is getting excited ... believe they have a chance to grab Louisville and maybe others.

Other rumors have FSPoo and Clemson going to the B1G sooner rather than later.

That little hobbit needs to help us out with her B1G friends. Hopefully she already has. 🤞🏻

Does anyone have any real intel on what we are doing? I hope we’re not just sitting on our laurels.
Word is she threw the B1G Presidents a Lemon Party.

There are pictures.

Media has been NOTIFIED.

d6bb625ed4ccb3b714b466663a5756e151f927342bcba89596858a8044f05f7a.jpg

Last edited:
Best possible scenario for us. Let them go SEC with Clemson and leave a nice uninterrupted path for us to go to the B1G as the only remaining power FL school standing.
Depends on WHO you talk to. Lot of people out there that have UNC as THE most coveted program by both the B10 and SEC ... but it might be politically impossible for them to get out.

Advertisement

- FSU + Clemson to SEC

So .... what about the Canes fans here (y'all know who you are) that "respect" FSU when, inevitably, the Noles follow their friends in Gainesville and drop the annual Big 3 series with Miami?

Because it's 100% going to happen

Rumors of performance based media payout. Finish at the top of the conference .... get more money. Make the CFP and get a larger share of the conference CFP payout. Based on that formula and Miami's 2023 finish (3-5 in conference) Miami would receive maybe 1/3rd of what was received last year. That is one reason that the B12 is getting excited ... believe they have a chance to grab Louisville and maybe others.
Gotcha.

So...

New ACC model would be...

- Win it all and get SEC/B1G level $$$$
- Don't win and you get less than what you get now

Therefore...if you are a Louie, Miami, NC State (politics aside)...you say **** that I'm going to a conference with a higher guaranteed payout regardless and if I win it all still get more....

That about right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back