MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
I’m actually shocked USF turned down the pac
They believe they have a shot at the B12 or possibly even the B10 given their plans for a beautiful on campus stadium and new football facility ... and being AAU accredited in the largest TV market in Florida. Next expansion wave is "predicted" to be 29-30 if the networks have their way ... coinciding with the new media contracts for the B10 and SEC. You never know.

Advertisement
They believe they have a shot at the B12 or possibly even the B10 given their plans for a beautiful on campus stadium and new football facility ... and being AAU accredited in the largest TV market in Florida. Next expansion wave is "predicted" to be 29-30 if the networks have their way ... coinciding with the new media contracts for the B10 and SEC. You never know.

Exactly. Not worth lateral move.

ACC is my prediction for them.

Advertisement
A lot of THAT depends on your definition of a "fan" and then "fan support". There are thousands of UM football fans living in South Florida with easy access to games that have not attended ONE game in their lives ... they simply prefer the ease (and low cost) of watching games on TV. I worked at company whose HQ OFFICE was in Doral ... we had a sales guy who had UM license plates on his car, wore Canes gear almost daily, was in his 50's and had been a UM fan his entire life, and had not attended ONE single game. "I'm not paying $10 for parking and $10 for a burger when I can watch from my living room sofa" was his response. He didn't even have a clue as to what actual parking cost!!
That is appalling to me. I have been to 3 games (none in Miami sadly) and I live in the middle of SC.

In 2030? Replacing Miami when we head to the B10?
I hope we are gone before then!!!
Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Advertisement
Advertisement

What Rellyrell said in 2022, the same guy who broke news of Colorado, Utah, & The Zona Schools will be heading to the Big12 prior to the news of them actually deflecting to the Big12.

😮‍💨😉

What Rellyrell said in 2022, the same guy who broke news of Colorado, Utah, & The Zona Schools will be heading to the Big12 prior to the news of them actually deflecting to the Big12.

😮‍💨😉

Genetics??

Advertisement
Back