MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Advertisement
This DirectTV **** was all cool until I found out it carries over to ALL AT&T providers (AT&T U-Verse). This **** sucks man. I would have loved to see the Semenholes lose again.

Looks like I may have a lot of free time Saturday before heading to the stadium. LOL
All the college games are on YouTube when it’s happening live

yr7n0u3qzO9nG.gif

Advertisement
Cross posting for posterity dunk on genetics trying to down low compliment Miami

again with Genetics.....people please stop feeding this troll with your clicks, we all know he is not a going to break any news, tell any decent story.
It’s a dunk. It’s not positing his “info”. GTFOH

Advertisement
It's still early, but everything is progressing as planned. Miami is steadily building a strong case for themselves with the Big Ten, all while avoiding the public fallout that FSU and Clemson have faced (despite those lawsuits being necessary). So far, Miami has navigated this situation brilliantly. That tweet from Rad regarding the Miami-Florida game was no coincidence.

One crucial factor that’s being overlooked is how ACC refs might handle our games moving forward—potentially more favorably than FSU, for example, who has ****ed off quite a few people. The key is to keep winning, maintain momentum both on and off the field, and stay alert to the shifting dynamics behind the scenes.

It’s a dunk. It’s not positing his “info”. GTFOH
you still dont get it....you are giving him attention...you post it, someone will click....more clicks help generate his revenue, therefore he keeps posting to generate more revenue, stop feeding the monster any attention

Advertisement
It's still early, but everything is progressing as planned. Miami is steadily building a strong case for themselves with the Big Ten, all while avoiding the public fallout that FSU and Clemson have faced (despite those lawsuits being necessary). So far, Miami has navigated this situation brilliantly. That tweet from Rad regarding the Miami-Florida game was no coincidence.

One crucial factor that’s being overlooked is how ACC refs might handle our games moving forward—potentially more favorably than FSU, for example, who has ****ed off quite a few people. The key is to keep winning, maintain momentum both on and off the field, and stay alert to the shifting dynamics behind the scenes.
What was the Rad tweet?

Advertisement
We should stay and #MakeACCgreatAgain

💣

👀
That would be yuuuuuuuge. The conference is so beautiful, like you've never seen! The ratings would be #1. They tell me, "walk away from from it and we'll pay you alot of money let me tell you", but I said, "no, we are gonna build it so.big, so wonderful, so.amazing, so beautiful that the very best most stable people will be coming from all over. And the SEC and B1G are gonna pay for it."

Yuuuuuuuuge!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That would be yuuuuuuuge. The conference is so beautiful, like you've never seen! The ratings would be #1. They tell me, "walk away from from it and we'll pay you alot of money let me tell you", but I said, "no, we are gonna build it so.big, so wonderful, so.amazing, so beautiful that the very best most stable people will be coming from all over. And the SEC and B1G are gonna pay for it."

Yuuuuuuuuge!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant

Yuuuuuuuuge!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well done.

Advertisement
Back