MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread: Stories, Tales, Lies, and Exaggerations

Guys is a egomaniac to the tenth degree. I don't know how delusional he has to be to think that article vindicates anything he's said. If you look at his tweets he's been treating FSU to the Big 10 as a done deal for months.

The most hilarious outcome to all of this would be FSU and Clemson to the SEC and Miami and someone else to the Big 10.

Dude is a clown. The article proved the opposite of what he said

Advertisement
I went to see what Genetics was saying and boy is he saying a lot. Not worth the read but a lot of hedging, backtracking, etc to keep himself important. According to him, all these people/groups have given him the TRUTH.

Not one, but two of these novels posted today. He needs to help George RR Martin finish the last GoT book.

Someone needs to teach this guy how to use twitter.
View attachment 295245View attachment 295247
This clown just showed his hand. He has been regurgitating facts/rumors and guessing the likely outcome. No person that is connected would ever bother writing more than a paragraph if they are wrong. They have a life. No one even knows this clown’s name

Last edited:
Yeah, NO.

People are annoyed with that dip**** because (a) he knows nothing and is purely guessing, and (b) he is trying to declare victory long before the battle is over, not to mention he is trying to suck his own **** in front of everyone.

Nobody has ever denied that the information that some people know can CHANGE. That is different from pure guesswork. Whether you want to admit it or not, the Washington/Oregon situation fundamentally changed with Miami people knew prior to that time. Now it is up to us to determine how small of a share we want to take. It was easy for Washington/Oregon since their GOR was over and done with. It's not so easy for ACC schools, at least until a court determines whether the GOR can cover our future rights after we exit the conference.

The funny thing about your "peacocking" comment is that you are one of the biggest offenders. Sure, it's not based on your knowledge of the issues or events, of which you have none. No, you continue to peacock on your "nobody knows nothing" platform.

Sorry, champ, but you're one of the main offenders that has driven the conversation to DMs. You freeload, you poison the water, and then you scream about how "nobody on the inside can provide any reliable fresh water".
💀 💀 “trying to suck how own **** in front of everyone bahahahah

Those reasons include the fact that it doesn’t make financial sense for either league, “there’s no appetite for more expansion” and FSU has shown “it’s not a good partner.”

——

If FSU doesn’t make financial SENSE…?

RIGHT about what?

Snl Queen GIF by Saturday Night Live

But if you want one very specific example- I said the B1G takes its academics very seriously and they aren’t going to be interested in non AAU schools. Basic logic would have been able to show anyone that. The B1G could easily have gotten around the AAU issue if it wanted FSU by pushing for FSU’s accreditation. They didnt, and to add insult to injury, the AAU accredited USF instead.

You and others insisted that Fox Sports would force it to happen and the B1G would accept non AAU schools. I correctly said Fox Sports isn’t going to force schools like Michigan and Ohio State to do anything, the academic reputation is far more important to them than letting in a ****** school like FSU, even if it means not getting a foothold in Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Snl Queen GIF by Saturday Night Live

But if you want one very specific example- I said the B1G takes its academics very seriously and they aren’t going to be interested in non AAU schools. Basic logic would have been able to show anyone that. The B1G could easily have gotten around the AAU issue if it wanted FSU by pushing for FSU’s accreditation. They didnt, and to add insult to injury, the AAU accredited USF instead.

You and others insisted that Fox Sports would force it to happen and the B1G would accept non AAU schools. I correctly said Fox Sports isn’t going to force schools like Michigan and Ohio State to do anything, the academic reputation is far more important to them than letting in a ****** school like FSU, even if it means not getting a foothold in Florida.
Not one thing has happened yet. Neither the Big 10 or the SEC has made any announcements one way or the other. There IS no decision to be made and certainly not advertised publicly, until FSU actually leaves the ACC. You have NO IDEA what is actually going to happen. Is your life that devoid of anything that you are trying to "take credit" for being "right" on something that hasn't even happened? You are looking more pathetic, daily.

Not one thing has happened yet. Neither the Big 10 or the SEC has made any announcements one way or the other. There IS no decision to be made and certainly not advertised publicly, until FSU actually leaves the ACC. You have NO IDEA what is actually going to happen. Is your life that devoid of anything that you are trying to "take credit" for being "right" on something that hasn't even happened? You are looking more pathetic, daily.
You could be responding to at least 10 different posters with this...

hqg GIF

💀 💀 “trying to suck how own **** in front of everyone bahahahah

Still better than being a giant ****** who uses the pathetic cop-out excuse of "Things change quickly" instead of admitting you are wrong.

Grow a pair of balls and take a position.

1. What conference will UM be playing in in 2027.
2. What conference will FSU be playing in in 2027.

You will be either right or wrong. And if you are wrong, be man enough to admit it. I’ve never said I had sources or inside info, yet TheOriginalKaren (and his little butt buddy, Prickd) tries to throw that out as insult, and insinuating he has sources while I don’t (I don’t). I just have the capacity to do critical thinking and realize things don’t make sense, like the buzz that FSU was joining the B1G- I didn’t buy it for one second because anyone who can read knows that the B1G takes AAU accreditation very seriously. And it’s entirely possible that he does have sources, but if he does, he’s a both a ******* moron and a turbo douche for not realizing he should be a little bit skeptical of what he’s hearing because it doesn’t pass the smell test, and then insulting anyone who questions him on a free fan website and acting like he owns the place.

Advertisement
Still better than being a giant ****** who uses the pathetic cop-out excuse of "Things change quickly" instead of admitting you are wrong.

You will be either right or wrong. And if you are wrong, be man enough to admit it. I’ve never said I had sources or inside info, yet TheOriginalKaren (and his little butt buddy, Prickd) tries to throw that out as insult, and insinuating he has sources while I don’t (I don’t). I just have the capacity to do critical thinking and realize things don’t make sense, like the buzz that FSU was joining the B1G- I didn’t buy it for one second because anyone who can read knows that the B1G takes AAU accreditation very seriously. And it’s entirely possible that he does have sources, but if he does, he’s a both a ******* moron and a turbo douche for not realizing he should be a little bit skeptical of what he’s hearing because it doesn’t pass the smell test, and then insulting anyone who questions him on a free fan website and acting like he owns the place.
Miami to the B1G by 2027 .... **** FSU -- if they die, they die...

If I am wrong, I am wrong, but will likely blame Washington, Oregon and Manny Diaz...

"Capacity to critically think" ... you are totally ****ed up and you know it. Nobody else HAS BEEN TAKING A POSITION ON WHICH CONFERENCE FSU WILL BE PLAYING IN ... 99% of people have been evaluating the situation and putting a % to it. I've been FSU 75% to the B10 and 25% to the SEC, with "0" to the B12. Miami, eventually to the B10. Nothing has changed so far ... just "journalists" putting out stories. Everybody is still IN the ACC. You're the guy that has been trolling since day 1 that the topic has been discussed "Miami will still be in the ACC in 2033" and BS like that. Until programs actually LEAVE the ACC, and have their media rights confirmed, there will be no destinations confirmed by anybody ... so getting an erection because BM writes an article is ... premature to say the least. Every time you post another "self congratulatory" comment you look more like @Genetics.

Advertisement

If I am wrong, I am wrong, but will likely blame Washington, Oregon and Manny Diaz...

Oh and joining B1G in 2031 (big12 tv contract ends 2030), I think that’s when there is the final round of musical chairs. IMO UM is looking for a stopgap for the next 5 years, expecting the big re-org afterwards. espn will throw a lifeline and get the ACC to limp to the finish line

"Capacity to critically think" ... you are totally ****ed up and you know it. Nobody else HAS BEEN TAKING A POSITION ON WHICH CONFERENCE FSU WILL BE PLAYING IN ... 99% of people have been evaluating the situation and putting a % to it. I've been FSU 75% to the B10 and 25% to the SEC, with "0" to the B12. Miami, eventually to the B10. Nothing has changed so far ... just "journalists" putting out stories. Everybody is still IN the ACC. You're the guy that has been trolling since day 1 that the topic has been discussed "Miami will still be in the ACC in 2033" and BS like that. Until programs actually LEAVE the ACC, and have their media rights confirmed, there will be no destinations confirmed by anybody ... so getting an erection because BM writes an article is ... premature to say the least. Every time you post another "self congratulatory" comment you look more like @Genetics.

You wrote a lot of words to say that I was right and you were wrong.

You sound hurt, dog. Drink water and rub some dirt on your boo boo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Those reasons include the fact that it doesn’t make financial sense for either league, “there’s no appetite for more expansion” and FSU has shown “it’s not a good partner.”

——

If FSU doesn’t make financial SENSE…?
That’s called negotiating in public guys (that’s the part that’s just absolving any tampering – and no one’s hungry but if somebody then offers you a piece of cake you’re like I’m all in) and I’m just gonna say this one more time and then I’m just gonna let you guys keep running - you need to separate those kind of in the moment deflection comments with what they are saying on a personal level so to speak about Florida State being bad partners. Also stop thinking it’s just about the revenue and money and that Miami is somehow dependent upon what happens with Florida State.

That’s just not true more than ever other than the broad need for the grant rights issue to be settled or a potential settlement overall being done that paved the way for the schools to just then go down different paths with different friends and different deals.

everyone wants to continue saying that it’s just the network making these decisions but that’s just completely inaccurate.

Miami has a significantly better chance of getting into the Big Ten than Florida State. (That doesn’t mean whatever the spin fsu doesn’t have a chance to be clearer)

Feel free to believe what you want.

Last edited:

You might actually be right for once 🤷‍♂️ (may give yourself an extra year buffer for safety)

You might actually be right for once 🤷‍♂️ (may give yourself an extra year buffer for safety)
The question posed was 2027... I have said 2026.

It is not about wanting to be right. I want Miami in the B1G because I think the B1G is the overall best interest for the University of Miami -- and I personally don't think it is that close ...

Advertisement
Back